- I really liked the scene at the beginning of the episode where the whole police department sent Hank off on vacation since he hadn't had a vacation for four years. I just really enjoyed how lighthearted that scene was.
- I felt bad for Juliette at the beginning of this episode because of how overwhelmed she was by the memories of Nick and I can totally understand why she was afraid to face them. I also felt bad for Nick in the hospital scene because Juliette pretty much told him she didn't want to see him anymore.
- I thought that Volcanalis the fire creature that kills anyone that takes rocks from his mountain was extremely frightening and I liked that he was more like a god than a regular Wesson.
- I liked the Wesson Marcus who was trying to keep people from taking the rocks from the mountain in order to keep them safe from Volcanalis and I was glad that in the end he was able to avenge his wife's death.
- I really liked how Juliette was able to reconnect with her memories of Nick and how she was able to feel close to him again because of that. I also just really have missed sweet scenes between those two this season.
- I liked how Nick had to work with Renard this episode but it was obvious that he didn't feel like he could trust Renard completely.
- I find it interesting that with Adelind's storyline that we are learning more about the royal side of the Wesson community and how that works. I also found it interesting that Adelind's goal with her child is to trade it for a way to get her powers back.
- I really liked how Nick, Renard, Monroe and Markus all teamed up to defeat Volcanalis in the end and were able to succeed in their goal which is a great thing since Volcanalis is apparently responsible for Pompeii.
Saturday, May 11, 2013
TV Review: Grimm: Volcanalis(2.18)