1. Heist Society: I love this series about a group of teenage con artist who are able to plan and put into actions a number of elaborate heists. I love the characters and their relationships and I also think the book has a nice sense of humor to at times as well.
2. Pants on Fire: This is a lovely book by Meg Cabot who I love her writing style and I think that her books have a great sense of humor. I also remember I loved the characters a lot as well.
3. Cardcaptor Sakura: This is a series I love because of how happy it can make me it's just so sweet and cute and I love everything about this series. I love the artwork, the characters, the relationships and the plot.
4. How to Be Popular: Another great Meg Cabot book that I loved that had a great sense of humor and good characters.
5. Beauty Pop: This may very well be the weirdest series I've ever read but I love the series since it made me laugh quite a bit. This series is about people who take hair styling extremely seriously and that is part of the reason I love it.
6. Hex Hall: I love this series because of the characters and plot, I especially love that magic is a big part of the plot and I love the friendship between Sophie and Jenna so much their parts together has made me laugh at times and warmed my heart at others. I do think there will be darker aspects as the series moves on so it's not an entirely light series by any means.
7. Gallagher Girls: I love this series about girls in spy school and I love that it has a sense of humor to it and that the girls have a strong friendship and are mix of their teenage selves as well as spies. The series gets darker as it moves on but that makes it better in my opinion.
8. Secret Circle: I love this series because it combines witches and teenage bitches which are weirdly two of my favorite things. The series plotline is actually quite dark the more I think about it but the reasons I love this series so much is due to witches, bitches and les yay tastic friendships.
9. Percy Jackson and the Olympians: This is my favorite book series I love it's great characters, relationships, plots, mythology and sense of humor. the series can be a bit dark at times with it having characters deaths and the threat of civilization falling.
10. Fruits Basket: This is my favorite series of all time it's perfect in my opinion and I love everything about it so reading it makes me super happy. The series can be pretty dark at times though.