1. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Vol. 15: I really love this cover because it looks really pretty which I expect from Clamp and because it looks like everything is happy on the cover which I think is really nice considering that this volume is the first one set in Acid Tokyo which is when the series starts to get both a lot darker and a lot sadder.
2. Magic Knight Rayearth II Omnibus edition: I love this cover because one I just really love Clamp's artwork in general and two it's just one of their prettiest covers in my opinion.
3. Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura: I love this cover because I find the artwork to be beautiful and I think it suits the story.
4. The Summoning: I just really love the cover it looks mysterious and lovely, it's actually what got me to read the book.
5. International Gallagher Girls covers: I just really love this covers because of the girls in school girl uniforms looking potentially dangerous which fits the series well.
6. Heist Society: I think the cover is really pretty and fits the story of the book.
7. Hex Hall: I just really love this cover because of the two pictures of the girl and I don't know I just really like the cover and I really like the book as well.
8. Perfect: I just really love all the colors that were used and I like the font that the title was in as well, basically I just thought the cover was pretty and since I love this book so much it's one of the first that came to mind.
9. Shiver: This cover is very simple but it's still great to look at and after looking at it for awhile I saw that the designs were of the woods which ties in nicely with the novel.
10. Anna and the French Kiss: Unlike almost everyone else I love the cover of Anna and the French Kiss because it looks really cute in my opinion which I think suits the book because isn't Anna and the French Kiss suppose to be a cute fluffy romance novel because if it isn't than that would explain everyone's hate for this cover and possibly why everyone else thinks this is one the best books of all time.