Sunday, May 12, 2013

TV Review: Grimm: Endangered(2.19)

                                              Grimm: Endangered(2.19)Review
  •  I liked how the Wesson like alien is an endangered species and that they were generally good people but have been put in a position were they have to kill cattle there fore they are drawing attention to themselves.
  • I liked how this episode once again brought up how Nick doesn't really trust Renard but he knows that Renard has access to lot more information than he does and therefore they have to work with each other.
  • I really like that Juliette is remembering her and Nick's relationship and her feelings for him. I also like that she's nervous to talk to Nick after everything that happened and that she had Monroe vaguely tell her what a Grimm is.
  • I found the Wesson who hunts other wessons for their skin to be a really creepy thing and I'm glad that he was dead by the end of the episode.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment