- I liked how Garrett had been looking into who the clairvoyant might be and I like that we saw Mike Peterson again although it looks like he is now more machine than human and is called Deathlok.
- I liked that Coulson called a meeting with a bunch of different S.H.I.E.L.D. agents on his plane in order to get to a place that the clairvoyant doesn't have easy access to.
- I like that the plan was to send different field teams to different locations and have the suspect of who the clairvoyant might be revealed to them as they get arrive at the location in hopes to keep the clairvoyant from seeing them coming.
- I liked how shocked Simmons and Fitz were when in concern to her blood that Skye said that maybe it was for the best if the trusted Coulson on this one.
- I loved that Skye finally became a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent in this episode and I love that the rest of the team congratulated her.
- I liked how when Skye told Ward she couldn't have done it without him that he told her that she could have.
- I liked how Fitz and Simmons clumsily tried to hide that they were sending Skye's blood off to a different S.H.I.E.L.D. lab to get looked at and I like that it seems May is concerned about any side effects Coulson or Skye might suffer due to what they are given which makes me think she's looking out for Coulson.
- I liked how Garrett was happy to officially meet Skye and I enjoyed their scene together and I liked how Garrett told Skye that Ward was different now because he has learned to care for her and the rest of the team rather than just getting the mission done.
- I found it funny how Agent Blake seemed to keep trying to hit on May and she was so not interested in him.
- I find it sad that Mike believes himself to be dead now and seems to be just letting himself be used as weapon for the Clairvoyant now.
- I liked that Blake was able to shoot Mike with a tracking bullet so that S.H.I.E.L.D. could track him to a location.
- I liked how Fitz was upset that Simmons would be leaving him for a few days to work at the Hub and I like that they planned for Fitz to contact Simmons on a secure line as soon as he could.
- I liked that Fitz was clearly jealous of the flirting between Simmons and Triplett that occurred right before those two left.
- I liked that both Ward and Coulson were concerned about Skye's safety.
- I liked that Fitz had a device that seemed to send out surveillance feeds all through out the building that Skye could keep track of on her laptop.
- I liked that as soon as it was clear that Mike was in the building and highly dangerous Coulson sent Fitz to the van that Skye was in.
- I found the guy Thomas Nash who seemed to be mostly out of it and could only talk through a computer and was assumed to be the clairvoyant to be very creepy.
- I liked how the Clairvoyant knew how to antagonize each person in the room.
- I'm very worried about what further plans the Clairvoyant has for Skye.
- While I liked that Ward killed Thomas Nash because he thought it would keep him from hurting Skye I think it's worrisome that he lost control of himself in that situation and because he could get badly punished for this.
- I like that Ward was willing to take any punishment that S.H.I.E.L.D. saw fit to give him.
- I liked how Skye and Coulson found out that pretty much all the information the Clairvoyant knows about everyone comes from their S.H.I.E.L.D files which means the Clairvoyant is someone with a high clearance level.
- I liked how Fitz found out about May's secret phone line because he was trying to use his own secret phone line to call Simmons.
- I like that Fitz knew that he had to get himself far away from May after he discovered her secret and that he told Skye about it.
- I was surprised that May was going to shot Fitz even with a tranquilizer that seemed a bit extreme.
- I'm glad that even though Coulson and Skye suspect May of being the Clairvoyant that clearly isn't the secret she is keeping from them.
- I think that Victoria Hand is definitely not up to any good with wanting everyone on Coulson's team expect him dead but I also don't think she's the Clairvoyant.
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
TV Review: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: End of the Beginning(1.16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: End of the Beginning(1.16)Review