- I liked how Emma was very concerned when she saw that Dylan was passed out drunk in his car and she couldn't wake him up.
- I think that Dylan drinking so much that it could possibly kill him makes a lot of sense to me considering what he just found out and I understand why his whole outlook on life has changed with finding out who his father really is.
- I liked how Emma pointed out that she had been through a lot of crazy stuff with the Bates family and that she pointed out that she wasn't exactly an outsider. While I understand why Norman couldn't tell her anything about what is going on I agree with Emma's thing with not lying to her about things he doesn't want to tell her.
- I think it's really messed up that Caleb doesn't seem to find what he did to Norma as something that she should still be upset about and I'm glad that it seems like everyone else disagrees with him on this point.
- I liked that Caleb gave Dylan back his money and that he left town by the end of the episode.
- I liked how Norma wanted to confront Caleb to prove to herself that she wasn't afraid of him anymore but I think it's completely understandable for her to still be afraid of him and to just want to never see him again.
- I thought the scene where Norman cuddled and comforted Norma to have a lot of incestuous undertones to it.
- I like how Norman told Cody that his mother is special since she is someone that would do anything for him, I like this because despite their relationship being creepy in a lot of ways that is actually something that is hard to find.
- I liked how after talking to Norman awhile and seeing how much he was worried about his mom Cody helped him come up with a plan to scare Caleb out of town.
- I like that Gunner didn't want to take advantage of Emma and that he's into her and that she into him. I just really like both of their characters and find them cute together.
- I found it a bit odd how George told Norma that Christine was taken by her because that phrase usually implies romantic feelings.
- While I do feel bad for everything that Norma had to deal with involving her brother I also get Dylan's point that she did use him to get out of her house and I see why it's so easy for him to assume that she never thought of what's best for him.
- I found it very creepy how well Norman is able to channel Norma through out this episode when he goes to confront Caleb.
- I like that Romero told Zane that he wasn't going to let this feud between the drug families get too big because someone really has to make Zane see sense.
- I'm confused by which building was burnt down at the end of the episode I'm assuming Zane was involved in the actual burning though.
- I liked that for all of Cody's bad girl traits it's obvious that she also has a kinder gentler side as well with how she takes care of Norman.
Sunday, April 6, 2014
TV Review: Bates Motel: Check Out(2.04)
Bates Motel: Check Out(2.04)Review