- I liked how the whole team was crowded around Ward as he got medical treatment and told them the story he came up with about what happened at the fridge because even though he's with Hydra now I still like the team worrying about each other and we won't get another scene like this probably.
- I liked that Coulson had Skye check out who all escaped the fridge and she mentioned that Ian Quinn is the least scary guy on the list and he shot her twice.
- I like that Coulson still feels it's his and his teams duty to protect the general population and that he intends to do just that even though he doesn't have the resource he once did.
- I like that Eric the guy in charge of the secret base made everyone go through the most advance lie detector around before they were allowed to leave the base for missions.
- I really loved seeing everyone go through the lie detector and seeing their answers to different questions. I liked how both Fitz and Simmons response to the question about the difference between a rock and an egg is that's an absurd question since there are so many differences.
- I liked that Fitz response to what he wanted in a box on an island would be Simmons.
- I find it interesting that Triplett's grandfather was a famous S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and he has complete faith that S.H.I.E.L.D. will defeat Hydra once again.
- I like all the different responses about why they are still there even though S.H.I.E.L.D. has fallen with Skye's it's the close to home she's ever had, Fitz's it's best that we stick together, Simmons's being unsure at the moment and May's reason being Coulson.
- I like that Skye teased Ward about how he'll hate the lie detector because he hates talking about himself.
- I liked that Eric at one point seriously suspected Ward of lying and pulled a gun on him and that Ward looked really scared and the only true answer Ward could give for why he was here is Skye.
- I like how Fitz is so clearly annoyed with Triplett because he's so clearly jealous of his connection with Simmons and I like that he's super annoyed with Triplett actually being smart.
- I found the story about Marcus Daniels a man that has the power to absorb energy and was a obsessed with Cellist named Aubrey to be pretty interesting mission especially since Coulson and Aubrey use to be a thing but she was told he died.
- I really loved that Aubrey was played by Amy Acker because I love her because of Angel and Dollhouse so it's always nice to see her.
- I liked how Ward told Fitz to tell Simmons about how he feels because this little moment shows that Ward really cares about Fitz because he didn't need to give him that advice and it almost blew his cover to give it.
- I liked how Skye figured out that Eric was using the access cards in order to track them.
- I liked how Skye came up with the idea to hack NASA and that Eric thought that it was insane but he was eventually convinced.
- I was sad that May left after fixing the fuel line because she knew no matter what she says or does Coulson isn't going to trust her again.
- I liked how Ward seemed to really open up to Skye a bit more about saying he can't control his feelings for her like he can about most everything else and told her more about his childhood. He also told her that she's good and that he's bad, I like that though he is using her he still clearly cares about her and on some level I think he's trying to tell her the truth.
- I enjoyed the kiss between Skye and Ward but I'm glad that he didn't go too far because she really needed to learn the truth about him before anything else happened.
- I liked that Skye used Eric's tracker thing to track down his body and that when she found she knew this meant that Ward was Hydra. I like that Skye first looked for a weapon to use against Ward before realizing the best way to fight against him is con him like he's been conning them and I think she'll be better at it than him. I'm really looking forward to watching them play each other but also have really feelings for each other underneath it all.
- I like that Fitz pretty much said without saying that he doesn't tell Simmons that feels more than friendship for her because he's too afraid to talk to her.
- I like that Coulson in a way got to say goodbye to Aubrey even though he didn't feel it was right to tell her he's alive if he can't stay with her.
- I like that when Simmons asked Fitz what his problem is with Triplett that he almost tells her the truth but then can't and just tells her that he doesn't like change.
- I like that a woman that appears to be May's mother and who worked for a different agency is helping her track down Maria Hill.
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
TV Review: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: The Only Light in the Darkness(1.19)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: The Only Light in the Darkness(1.19)Review