Friday, August 17, 2012

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Master Plan(2.12)

                                          Teen Wolf: Master Plan(2.12)Review
  • I loved seeing how upset Stiles dad was that his son was missing and how protective he was when saw that Stiles was hurt.
  • I liked the group of allies that ended up working together because it was a pretty strange arrangement with Scott, Issac, Derek, Peter, and Mr.Argent all working together.
  • I liked how Scott's mom snuck into the morgue to look at Jackson's body and she called Scott when she saw that things were really weird.
  • I liked that Mr.Argent saw that Grandpa Argent was an enemy and that he broke some of Alison's weapons because he didn't like who she was becoming. I also loved that he let Boyd and Erica go.
  • I loved that Lydia went to Stiles house when she was worried about Jackson and I loved most of their scenes together. I especially like when she saw that some of the extra birthday presents he bought her, I want these two to become a couple so badly and scene like these makes me think that they could become one.
  • I'm glad that Lydia is somewhat aware of the supernatural but I could see why Stiles didn't want her involved with it because he knows how dangerous it is and he couldn't bear to loose her which of course just made me ship them more.
  • I loved the scene with Stiles and his dad about the game  and how thought Stiles was the hero of it, I love pretty much all their scenes because there usually pretty touching.
  • I really love having pretty around still because he's a good snarker character who also has much knowledge.
  • I found Grandpa Argent's plan to be very cruel and it made me hate him even more and I'm glad he died although I'm curious about what happened to his body.
  • I was shocked that Scott actually came up with plan and was able to fool Grandpa Argent and it actually was the reason he was defeated.
  • I liked that Stiles and Lydia arrived at the scene, I also liked that she was able to save Jackson but I don't like that there a couple again this time Jackson better treat her better.
  • I'm glad that Alison realized she was acting like a psycho and she said she was sorry. I also understand why she broke up with Scott but I agree with Scott they'll be together again someday.
  • I'm worried about Boyd and Erica because of the pack they ran into didn't seem too friendly.
  • I find it interesting that there's a pack of just alphas in town now and it's kind of weird that Peter just hanging around now but I love it.
  • I loved the last scene with Scott and Stiles and how Scott said his life is kind of like it was before the series started, I just thought it was a nice way to end the season.
  • I loved every episode this season and I can't wait for the third season and I'm super happy that there's going to be 24 episodes next season instead of twelve.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode and season as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment