Thursday, August 23, 2012

30 Days of Books Challenge: Day 12: A Book you used to love but don't anymore

Day 12: A Book you used to love but don't anymore: The Clique series
I was obsessed with these books when I was in middle school and while I'm not really a fan of them anymore I don't hate them either I just feel like I've grown out of them and that the series became pretty repetitive after awhile. I actually really appreciate the series existence because there seems to be very few books about popular, bitchy, shallow, rich, snobby, materialistic girls as the main characters which makes me sad actually. I also like how these books were kind of campy and bitchy but I feel that the series has gone on far too long, personally I thought it should have ended with book 5 although I have read up to book 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment