Friday, August 17, 2012

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Battlefield(2.11)

                                               Teen Wolf: Battlefield(2.11)Review
  • I really liked how this episode opened with Stiles talking to the therapist lady about all that has happened since last episode. I liked that it also let us know how Stiles was feeling which isn't to good at the moment because he's basically living in a constant state of fear.
  • I felt bad for both Scott and his mom because of how she couldn't really deal with what Scott was and how he didn't really know how to talk to her about it. But I liked that she was able to accept him pretty much by the end of the episode.
  • I hate Grandpa Argent for the way he's using the Kanuma and how he threatens to kill almost everyone in this episode.
  • I didn't really like the idea of Boyd and Erica leaving Derek's pack but I understood why they wanted to do so.
  • I find it interesting that werewolves can tell by smell how sick a dog is and can take some of their pain a way.
  • I loved that Issac decided to stick around and help out Scott, I really like their relationship they are forming.
  • I loved having Peter around again because even though I know he's kind of a villain and is kind of crazy he's still a great character in my opinion.
  • I found the couch saying the Independence Day speech before each championship game to be pretty funny.
  • I found everyone's surprise that Stiles actually got to play in the game to be pretty funny.
  • I hated that Alison was so cruel with her shooting a ton of arrows into Boyd and being willing to shoot more arrows into Erica even though she can't run and is crying and telling her to stop.
  • I did like that Boyd came to protect Erica after she told him to go on without her.
  • I liked that Mr.Argent stopped Alison from abusing Boyd and Erica anymore and I'm glad that he was upset at her behavior because it did violate his code.
  • I liked the idea that love is the thing that can save Jackson but I don't really like that, that might mean that Jackson and Lydia might be a thing again because he never really treated her all that great.
  • I liked that it seems that Jackson might have tried to kill himself in order to make sure he didn't hurt anymore people.
  • I'm extremely worried about Stiles since he's missing at the end of the episode and I hope that nothing too bad happens to him because I love him and he's my favorite character.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment