1. Game of Thrones: This is one of the best written books I have ever read and it's also one of the most interesting as well. I love this book for it's intriguing plot, great characters, timeless themes and fantastic world building. I also love that it's written in the viewpoints of many different characters.
2. The Lost Hero: Is the first book in the Heroes of Olympus series and it's a great start to the series with a good plot, some great characters and the writing is just as good as Rick Riordan's other series. I also like that builds on the mythology of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series and that it's told from three different viewpoints.
3. Perfect:This is my second favorite Ellen Hopkins book which is a companion novel to Impulse my favorite Ellen Hopkins novel. This story is one about four teenagers trying to meet up the expectations of being perfect and they all have different ideas of what perfection is and whether or not it's really worth striving for. This novel is written in verse like all the Ellen Hopkins novels I read so far and that makes the book both beautiful and more in depth than it probably would have been if it was written in prose.
4.Tricks: Another Ellen Hopkins novel and it's written just as beautifully as Perfect but it's subject manner is far from pretty. This book is about five different teenagers get themselves caught up in the business of selling their bodies in one form or another. The characters are vastly different and their actions and reasons for their actions also vary a great deal. The only real problem I have with this book is that it ended on a bit of a cliffhanger but there's never going to be a sequel and the stories of each character didn't really interconnect.
5. Shiver: Shiver is a beautiful love story about a sensible girl named Grace and Sam a sweet boy who turns into a wolf every winter. I love this story because I love the relationship between Sam and Grace as well as the characters themselves. I also like the interesting mythology of the series and I like that even though most people call it a werewolf series it's kind of not because the wolves are just regular wolves not really what people consider werewolves.
6. Heist Society: A fun series about con-artist with a brilliant kickass heroine, a completely swoon worthy romantic lead and a nice crew to help her pull off the job. I love pretty much everything about this book and I don't see that changing any time soon.
7. The Awakening: The second book in The Darkest Powers series doesn't suffer from bad pacing like the first book with having almost non-stop action for about half of the book while the other half develops characters, relationships, plotlines and powers.
8. Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy: The second book in the Gallagher series is my favorite book in the series so far(I've only read the first 3) and I have to admit that has a lot to do with the character Zach being introduce. I also love that most of the things I love about the first novel is still in place and I especially love the whole espionage ball they had.
9. Thirteen Reasons Why: This is a heartbreaking book about a girl who took her own life and record a set of tapes telling people why she did and why they are to blame for her death. I found this to be a well written sad but realistic novel.
10 Secret Circle series: I read these three books together so I have a problem separating them but I love them all with it's interesting plot, a number of characters I love and of course witchcraft. I also love that at the beginning at least it was kind of about witches who were also bitches for some reason I real enjoy that.
1. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle: I have actually finished this series although I've only reviewed the first 3 volumes so far. I love this series because I like the concept, love the characters and the relationships they share. I also liked that there were quite a few plot twist even though a lot of them made me really upset and the ones at the end of the series were pretty confusing. I also love the art and the seemingly endless crossovers with over other Clamp series.
2. Cardcaptor Sakura: I love this series because everything is just so cute,happy and nice. I really love the characters and all the forms of love that are explored in the sweetest most Innocent way but I do have a soft spot for the romantic relationships. I also love that it's a magical girl series because that's one of my favorite sub genres. I also love the artwork it's super adorable which fits the series perfectly and it has an entirely happy ending which I'm beginning to realize is a far thing in Clampverse.
3. Tokyo Babylon:I love this series which blends the occult and social issues flawlessly and is able to make the reader care about the oneshot characters. I also love all three of the main characters although they are very different from each other. I also love the series for having one of the most depressing ends I ever read and that the theme of the series is that no one can really judge another person's pain.
4. Pandora Hearts:I love this twisted series that has a strange number of parallels to Alice in Wonderland but I can't think of a good way to explain. I like the characters so far and the plot is very intriguing.
5. Magic Knight Rayearth: I love this magical girl series about a group of three girls being transport to another world and becoming as close as sister extremely quickly. I love the characters, the world and the plot. The artwork is also beautiful.
6. Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura: Another magical girl series and it involves swords and demons. I like quite a few of the characters and the plot is interesting and the artwork is beautiful.
7. Xxxholic: Another series that blends the occult with ordinary human issues, it's a very good series and it crossover with Tsubasa. I love the characters and the artwork as well.
8. Sailor Moon: A classic magical girl series with great characters, a good plot and beautiful older shugo style artwork.
9. Kobato:A lovely series about a kindhearted ditz, the characters are likable and the artwork is beautiful.
10. Clover:A very interesting series about people with extra special powers and how they have to live because of it.
I'm now considering doing a list like this for tv episodes, is anyone interested in that?