Wednesday, August 15, 2012

30 Days of Books Challenge: Day 3:Your Favorite series

 Day 3:Your Favorite series: Percy Jackson and the Olympians
I love this series because it has a good plot, really interesting characters and really likable characters. I feel that the books do a good job of coming up with a plot for each book while still moving the overall plot of the series forward in some way. I think that the series does a good job of blending the Greek myths with the modern world and I especially like that you don't have to know a lot about Greek mythology in order to understand and enjoy the series. I feel that the characters are all pretty well developed and I like that there are many  characters with different personality types through out the books. I also love Percy as the narrator he's funny, informative and you see clearly how he's feeling at the moment. I overall love the series and I can't find anything major that I dislike about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment