Friday, August 17, 2012

Fangirl Friday 17

Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.
1. Fangirl Friday graphic: EvilEva the host of this meme was kind enough to make us this love graphic last week and I love it so much it's so cute. I love that it's basically Hello Kitty as a superhero
although I keep think of her as Sailor Moon when I look at for some reason.



2. Teen Wolf:I finished the last three episodes of season 2 this week and they were all great in fact the whole season was great and I can't wait for season three to premiere. I love this show it has good pacing like the Vampire Diaries but unlike the Vampire Diaries it can keep itself ground(like having the characters go to school regularly) and it doesn't have the love triangle of doom. I also love the interesting mythology it has and how it slowly develops. I also love how much non-romantic relationships take importance in this series. I also find that I love most of the characters as well which is always a good thing. Basically I'm recommending Teen Wolf to anyone who likes supernatural shows with teenagers involved.
3.Grimm: Season 2 of Grimm premiered this week and now while I haven't been able to watch this weeks episode yet I'm planning to watch it as soon as I finish this post because if I watched it before I posted it I think it would be pasted midnight and this meme is called Fangirl Friday so I won't want to post it on Saturday. Anyways I loved the first season of Grimm and I'm going to go watch now.

No comments:

Post a Comment