Friday, August 24, 2012

Fangirl Friday 18

Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.

1.Grimm: I watched the new episode that aired this week and I found it to be even better than last week's episode. I overall really liked the episode and I thought it set up quite a few possible plots for future episodes while still being an entertaining episode on it's own.




2. Magic Knight Rayearth: I finished  the first half of the series earlier this week and I found that this volume had all the things I loved from the first two volumes as well as something I wasn't really expecting. I love the main characters and their friendship with each other and I liked how it was their love for each other that proved the strength of their heart. I also like the people Zagato sent out to destroy them because they had a certain amount of depth and likability despite their goals. The ending of the volume left me crying which for some reason I think that's a good thing and I'm surprised that the ending of the first half of the series was so heartbreaking.

3. Dollhouse: I rewatched the first 8 episodes of the series this week and I found that I still love this series and I have no idea why some people say the show wasn't really worth watching until episode 6. Out the episodes I watched this week my favorites include The Target, Grey Hour, Echoes and Needs. I really liked the story of The Target and the flashbacks mixed throughout the episode were something I really enjoyed and I especially liked the way that the flashbacks were lit. The Grey Hour I love because the story involved a heist and I loved seeing how a doll in doll state would react to a real world environment and I liked that Echo developed through out the episode and I especially love when she tells Boyd at towards the end of the episode that she's not broken. I like Echoes because it gives us a bit of Caroline's backstory and the dollhouse staff getting infected with the drugs was quite funny. I love needs because it gave us a chance to now who the dolls really were and i also loved that it gave me another reason to ship Victor and Sierra who are so sweet together.
4. Cardcaptor Sakura: I rewatched the first three episodes and I loved them just as much as I always do and I can't wait to rewatch more of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment