Saturday, August 18, 2012

TV Review: Grimm: Bad Teeth(2.01)

                                                   Grimm: Bad Teeth(2.01)Review
  • I find the Mong Dang creature to be quite terrifying with how it kills and it's big teeth. It's also scary that it is quite intelligent.
  • I think the show dealt with the twist of Nick's mother being actually being alive quite well. I think her reason made sense but I could still of course understand why Nick was anger with her at first for faking her death for 18 years.
  • I'm still really worried about Juliette because I don't want her to die and I'm now wondering how much of her memory will be missing.
  • I liked the conflict there was when Monroe and Rosalie came to Nick's house when his mother was there and I liked that Nick made sure to let his mother know that they are his friends and he won't see them harmed. I also liked how Monroe acted to the news with being worried that Nick might have lied to him.
  • I like how the royal families as well as Nick killing the reapers came back into play in this episode.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment