Friday, August 24, 2012

TV Review: Grimm: The Kiss(2.02)

                                                      Grimm: The Kiss(2.02)Review
  • I was very worried through out the episode that Nick would get arrested for being at the crime scene of the mauvais dentes even though he didn't really do anything wrong.
  • I love that Hank told Nick that he trusts Nick even though he knows there's a lot that Nick's hiding from him.
  • I liked that Nick's mom was able to somewhat accept that Nick was friends with Monroe and Rosalee even though it doesn't really make sense for them to be friends.
  • I'm glad that the feds ended up dropping the charges on Nick when they realised that there wasn't enough evidence and they know that he didn't kill their agents.
  • I was surprised to learn that Renard is a prince and that his brother is the one who sent the mauvais dentes to kill Nick.
  • I'm kind of sad that Adelind's mom is dead because she was one of the few people around that knew about who Renard really is which is something that is still somewhat of mystery.
  • I'm kind of sad that Nick's mom left in this episode but I feel that it was probably for the best for her to leave now before she killed anymore wesen and was linked to any of the murders.
  • I'm glad that Juliette woke up at the end of the episode but I'm really sad that she can't remember Nick because I love those two as a couple and well doesn't that mean she can't remember quite a few years of her life considering they had been together for years at the beginning of the series.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

3 comments:

  1. I love that they finally gave us an obvious clue of who/what Renard is, and I’m looking forward to finding out what exactly makes him a bastard Prince. I too was terrified for Nick when I realized that he might be tied to the murder, but now I know that he’s definitely going to have to come clean with Hank. I’m loved this episode even though I got a bit of a spoiler from one of my co-workers at Dish who watches Grimm live since she’s home on Monday nights. I’m taking a few business classes on Monday nights so I’ve been recording all the new episodes on my Hopper. I’m not at all worried about the second season being too long since I have a 2-terabyte memory to fill, but I haven’t heard exactly how many episodes are going to fill this season. The reason I ask is that the season seems to be progressing rather quickly. I hope it’s just that the writing has improved, but a part of me is starting to think it’s because season two won’t be as long as season one. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment and I heard that Grimm was renewed for a full season of 22 episodes so I think this season is just moving the plot along much faster.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the info! I’m so excited to see what else is in store for us in just this one season. :)

      Delete