Thursday, August 16, 2012

30 Days of Books Challenge: Day 4: Favorite book of your favorite series

Day 4: Favorite book of your favorite series:The Battle of the Labyrinth
While I love every book in this series this one has been favorite since I first read it. I love this book because it had almost every major character of the whole series involved in the main plot of this book. I loved that there was more than just the quest being important to the main plot there was also Nico trying to bring Bianca back from the dead and Percy trying to find him and take him back to camp, Grover is still looking for Pan, and of course Luke becoming one with Krones. I also loved this book most because it featured both Nico and Rachel Elizabeth Dare quite a bit and since they're my second and third favorite characters this makes me extremely happy. I also just found the Labyrinth to be very interesting and I liked how much the overall plot of the series moved forward in this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment