Thursday, August 16, 2012

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Fury(2.10)

                                                     Teen Wolf: Fury(2.10)Review
  • I liked how in this episode it's explained or rather shown that Kanuma Jackson became linked to Matt better much by accident and how it's explained that Matt didn't have any knowledge beforehand of the supernatural.
  • I liked that Stiles and Scott went to to Stiles's dad once they were sure that Matt was the killer and I liked that they were able to find enough evidence to prove that Matt was the killer.
  • I found it interesting that the vet used to take care of the Hale family and that he helps Derek out due to a promise he made to his mother. I also like the idea that the vet is an advisor of sorts.
  • I found Matt to be pretty threatening and creepy through out the episode especially how he had Jackson kill all the cops in the station quite brutally. I also found it interesting that Matt made sure to separate Stiles's dad and Scott's mom from the supernatural stuff because he knew that they didn't know about it.
  • I liked that Stiles and Derek went over the new information that they received in this episode while paralyzed and were able to figure some things out.
  • I find it really interesting and sad that Matt almost drowned when he was younger because a bunch of drunk teenagers through him in a pool and then he force to keep it a secret. His backstory helped me understand him a bit more but I think he must have gone off the deep end at some point alot earlier.
  • I didn't like how Grandpa Argent basically is trying to make sure that Alison follows the path of vengeance because there's no way a teenage girl who just lost her mother a few hours ago can make unemotional judgement. I did like that Mr.Argent wanted to wait to give Alison the leadership role since he knows she's not in the best emotional state at the moment.
  • I liked that at least Scott's mom knows a bit about the supernatural stuff know and that Scott is a supernatural creature(I'm pretty sure she doesn't know the specifics yet).
  • I was kind of shocked that Scott was working as a spy for Grandpa Argent but I understand why he is since Grandpa Argent has threatened his mother but I don't think Derek will be quite as understanding.
  • I found the scene were Grandpa Argent killed Matt to be very disturbing and while I'm not surprised I still don't like that Grandpa Argent claimed the Kanuma for himself.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment