Thursday, February 2, 2012

TV Review: Vampire Diaries: Bring Out the Dead(3.13)

                                            Vampire Diaries:Bring Out the Dead(3.13)Review
  • I loved that Eljah attacks Klaus right away and I liked that Eljah played things smart and pretended to be going along with Klaus's plan.
  • I liked hearing about Klaus and Eljah's past with the original doppelganger and I found it really sick that their mother forced them to drink the blood of the girl they loved.
  • I loved that Klaus pointed out to Stefan and Damon that their relationships with Elena is for both them and Elena, although I worry they won't take his adcive.
  • I found the whole dinner party to be weird in a good way, it was nice to just see them sit down and talk.
  • I loved the scene towards the end were Eljah reveals that he isn't on Klaus's side and all of the original siblings go to attacking Klaus. This may be my favorite scene of the whole series.
  • I loved the scene at the end of the episode between Stefan and Damon, I liked Stefan trying to thank Damon and Damon not accepting it because he feels he still owes Stefan.
  • I found the storyline with Caroline's dad being murdered with vampire blood in his system to be very sad since he chose to die. I felt so bad Caroline having to loose her father and I liked that her reaction was denial that it was happening and then their's the scene were Caroline begs her dad to choose to live because she still needs him.
  • I loved that Elena was there for Caroline and I liked the scene were Caroline asked what the hardest part of loosing her father was. I also liked that Matt showed up to comfort her.
  • I'm really intriguied by who the person is that keeps murdering council members and while the trail leads straight to Meredith there's no proof that it's her so it's still a mystery.
  • I found the scene were Elena and Matt come back to the Gilbert house to find the power out and the blood that leads to Alaric to be really scary. Also I'm glad that Elena and Matt decicded to arm themseleves with knives before moving forward after they saw the blood.
  • I think it was a big moment for Elena when she had to kill Alaric to ensure he would come back to life. I also like that Elena considers Alaric her family.
  • I liked that Matt stayed with Elena while she waited for Alaric to wake up. I ship Elena and Matt.
  • I liked that Bonnie and her mom were able to both get the coffin open and start to understand each other more.
  • I liked that every storyline in this episode had to due with family and how that is the most important thing.
  • I don't know what to make of the orginal mother and I feel that there's going to be a lot more to the storyline other than her forgiving Klaus and wanting them to be a family again. I'm really excited to learn more about the orginal family.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment