Tuesday, February 28, 2012

TV Review: Merlin: His Father's Son(4.05)

                                                   Merlin: His Father's Son(4.05)Review
  • I hated Agravaine even more in this episode because of all the terrible advice he kept giving Arthur and I kind of hope that the reason he gave such bad advice is because he's working with Morgana.
  • I hated that Arthur kept following Agravaine because he clearly thought that what Agravaine was suggesting was wrong and it just seems like a bad idea, executing a king of a land that your kingdom is on the verge with is surely not going to end well.
  • I hated it when Arthur told Merlin that he would rule Camelot alone and that he couldn't relay on anyone else to help him, because Merlin so wants to be there for Arthur and have Arthur see him as an equal one day but that can't happen if Arthur refuses to let anyone help him.
  • I don't really get why Agravaine had Arthur break up with Gwen but I  loved how well Gwen took the break up.
  • I liked that in this episode we saw Morgana interact with other people besides Agravaine and I thought she seemed much more like a real person(rather than just a villain) in this episode.
  • I'm glad that Arthur admitted that the excution was wrong and that he made a deal with Queen Annis to stop the war by having a single combat battle instead.
  • I enjoyed the sword fight Arthur had against Queen Annis's champion but I felt that Morgana enchanting Arthur's sword should have counted as cheating but Arthur still won so it's fine.
  • I really liked Queen Annis because she was a reasonable person and seemed to be a good Queen to her people.
  • I liked when Queen Annis told Morgana that she was a lot more like Uther than she thinks she is because it's true.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment