Monday, February 20, 2012

TV Review:Once Upon a Time:The Shepherd(1.06)

                                            Once Upon a Time:The Shepherd(1.06)Review
  • I loved learning the story of Prince Charming and how he is actually the twin brother of the real prince and how he was raised on a farm. I also loved that he slayed the dragon without any training.
  • I liked the sword fight at the beginning of the episode.
  • I loved the interraction between David and Mary Margaret and I was so hoping that they would get together and I was so dissapointed that he remembered and went back to his wife.
  • I hated Regina for giving David the wrong directions and leading him to Mr.Gold shop were he sees the windmill and then remembers.
  • Despite wanting David and Mary Margaret to be together I don't hate Katherine since she seems perfectly nice.
  • I'm glad that Mary Margaret was mad at David for leading her on and I feel bad for her after he rejects her.
  • I agree with Emma when she tells Graham that what he's doing with Regina is disgusting.
  • I didn't like Abbigal since she seems like an ice princess and I was sad that Prince Charming agreed to marry her.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment