Sunday, February 26, 2012

TV Review: Grimm: Of Mouse and Man(1.09)

                                              Grimm: Of Mouse and Man(1.09)Review
  • In this episode Nick investigates the murder of man no one liked and the last two people to see him are a man that is some kind of rat creature which are known to be peaceful and a reptile man which are known to be deadly.
  • I was surprised that Marty the rat creature was the killer and I was surprised that even though he was killing people I still felt bad for him due to his mental state, timid nature and that his victims were assholes.
  • I liked that Juliet is starting to notice weird things and I would like her to find out about Nick being a Grimm.
  • I disliked the creatures who beat up Monroe but I loved that Monroe isn't going to stop helping Nick because of some threat.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment