Saturday, February 18, 2012

TV Review: Vampire Diaries: All My Children(3.15)

                                      Vampire Diaries: All My Children(3.15)Review
  • I loved how Causal Damon and Rebekah were about sleeping together.
  • I loved that Damon didn't really care about what Elena thought about him and that he didn't try to screw up the plan to kill the originals just because Elena wanted him to. I also liked that  Damon and Stefan were on the same side in this argument.
  • I liked that Elena, Bonnie and Caroline were all working together in the beginning of the episode when Elena was venting about Damon and Bonnie was filling her in about Ester coming to see her and her mom, I just really like the friendship between the three girls and I feel we don't see enough of it.
  • I like that Bonnie wants the original dead because she wants the balance to be restored because she is a witch.
  • I liked that when Rebekah came home Kol teased her about staying out all night and I liked the expression on Klaus's face and how Rebekah tells him to shut up even though he hadn't said anything, I loved it because they just seemed like normal siblings.
  • I also liked that Kol and Klaus went out together and I like that it seemed like they made up at least for the time being.
  • I liked that Elena feels guilty about sentencing Elijah to be killed because he found away to save her when she was to be sacrificed.
  • I loved that Elijah figured out that his mother was up to something and that Elena was lying to him about it. I also loved how Elijah used Elena as leverage to make the Salvatore's to find away to stop Ester.
  • I loved Rebekah being the one who was holding Elena captive because she really wanted Elena dead and I believe her when she says that she doesn't know what she wants to hear more, that she's no longer in danger of being killed or that she can kill Elena.
  • I loved that Damon, Stefan, Caroline and Alaric all worked together to get Kol daggered in order to save Elena without having to kill one of the Bennet witch's but I'm also glad that it didn't work.
  • I liked the scenes between Klaus and Caroline because it's very obvious that Klaus really likes Caroline and that Caroline won't fall for any of his tricks. I also liked that when Klaus realizes that Kol had been daggered and Caroline had tricked him that he chose family over a girl.
  • I loved that Klaus undaggered Kol right away and that he seemed so protective over his siblings. I also liked the way he asked Elijah what their mother had done.
  • I thought it was smart of Elena to go to the part of the tunnel were vampires can't enter but I thought it was even smarter that Rebekah went out and got gasoline and started pouring it in the cave and on Elena and then started throwing matches in their to convince her to come out.
  • I'm confused about why Damon turned Abby instead of just killing her because it would have broke the bloodline either way.
  • I loved Elijah, Kol and Klaus all going together to confront their mother but I disliked how much Ester seem to hate all her children.
  • I like the way Elena convinced Rebekah not to kill her by pointing out that since Elena hurt so much because she believed they could be friends and then she literally stabbed her in the back that Rebekah should make sure that she drags out Elena's death as long as she can.
  • I loved that Damon was the one to turn Abby even though the coin toss said it was suppose to be Stefan who did it and I loved that Damon notice Stefan hasn't been drinking human blood for awhile. I also loved that it looks like Damon's giving up on Elena.
  • I loved that Bonnie brought her mom over to Caroline's house for her mom's transition because it shows how close they are and that she trust Caroline to know what to do in this situation.
  • I loved how Caroline told Elena that Bonnie need time away from Elena because everything that happened to day was because of Elena and that it's okay because she loves her, I love that scene because I think Caroline is also talking a little bit about how she was turned because of Elena as well as of how Bonnie was feeling currently. I also loved that Elena wants to be there for Bonnie.
  • I love the letter Elijah leaves for Elena sayings he's sorry for what he put her through, I'm so shipping these two.
  • I like the scene between Elijah and Rebekah were Elijah talks about how he kills even though he likes to think of himself as noble and how though their parents turned them into vampires they didn't make them monsters.
  • I'm sad that Elijah is leaving and Kol has already left and I hope that they both come back soon. I'm glad that Ester and Finn have left but I'm sure they'll be back.
  • I like the scene were it seems like Rebekah and Klaus make up and how Rebekah says that Klaus is the only one who's never left her. These two have my second favorite sibling relationship on the show.
  • I'm also intrigued by a white ash tree still being around.
  • I'm glad that it's confirmed that Meredith is the one killing counsel members and I wonder if Alaric is going to die permanently.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment