Friday, February 10, 2012

TV Review: Vampire Diaries: Dangerous Liasions(3.14)

                                           Vampire Diaries: Dangerous Liaisons(3.14)Review
  • I liked the scene at the beginning of the episode were Matt and Elena are walking out of the hospital and I liked that he walked her to her car, as I mentioned last week I kind of ship them.
  • I liked that Rebekah went out to seek vengeance on Elena right away because I feel that she has a right to it since Elena not only killed but before she did so she made Rebekah believe that they could possible be friends and then literally stabbed her in the back. I'm glad that Rebekah has no plans to forgive Elena, also I find that I like Elena more when there's character in the show that hates.
  • I loved that Elijah was the one that saved Elena from Rebekah and that after he did that he told Elena everything that happened earlier that night involving the original family. I've loved the relationship between Elijah and Elena since Elijah first revealed in season 2 that he wanted Klaus dead and continue to love it in this episode, I like that their allies and I think that the work well together because they respect each other and understand each other. I also like that Elijah asked for Elena tell him what his mother tells and she agrees right away. I also kind of ship these two but I'm sure nothing will ever happen between them.
  • I love that it seems like Elena, Stefan and Damon are all working together again because I've missed that dynimac this season.
  • I loved the phone message Tyler left Caroline at the beginning of the episode and the one she left him at the end of the episode, I still ship this two.
  • I loved that Rebekah warned Caroline about Elena stabbing her in the back because I would love if they formed an alliance of amazing blonde female vampires but that's not going to happen because Caroline and Elena are much too close of friends.
  • I liked that it's pretty much pointed out in this episode that Elena doesn't want anyone to know she kissed Damon because I feel that it points to her being ashamed of him which I always kind of thought that was true and I like that it's also pointed out that she doesn't trust him. I like this because it points out that the end of this pairing is coming soon.
  • I like the relationship between Rebekah and Kol because they felt like actual siblings, like when Kol asked Rebekah about how handsome he looked and she said you can't compel me, or when he suggest they make a big scene and Rebekah tells him don't be stupid. I also liked that it seemed like they schemed together a lot in the past.
  • I liked that Klaus gave Caroline a gorgeous dress with her invitation.
  • I loved the originals house and I loved that they through this party because it allowed everyone to dress up in fancy clothes. I loved all the boys in tuxes and the girls beautiful dresses especially Elena's and Caroline's.
  • I loved the scene were Elena plans with Stefan because she trusts him to want to know what's really going on and to let her make her own descions, I also liked that she points out that he has always let her make own decsions which is another reason why these to work so well together.
  • I liked that Klaus really likes Caroline and that she tells him that the reason he's so unhappy is because he pushes everyone away because he's afraid of rejection, and I liked that he drew her a picture and wrote that he thanks her for her honesty, I kind of ship these two.
  • I liked that Rebekah decided not to kill Matt because he was nice to her and that she sort started to fall for him because of it. I ship these two a bit but it's never going to work out.
  • I like that Kol is so eager to kill someone and that he wanted to make a big production out of it. I also liked that he mentioned relationships between vampires and humans are pathetic because he's probably right, overall I really like Kol as a character.
  • I really liked that Elena did what she thought was right and this time I actually think that she made the right decision unlike in season when she kept trying to get herself sacrifice I hated that because she was also signing to other peoples death sentence but in this case it was the right move and I'm glad that she didn't let Damon interfere with that.
  • I find it interesting that Ester is willing to kill all of her children and I'm glad that she didn't really forgive Klaus. I don't think the spell is going to work right for two reasons, one that would be far to simple for vampire diaries and two I really don't want to loose all the originals premantely.
  • I liked that Ester seems to have regrets when it came to killing Elijah and Finn but I'm okay with Finn dying because he's okay with it and I don't really know him.
  • I liked that Elijah didn't trust his mother because he's right not to and it's consistent with his character.
  • I hated that Elena didn't warn Elijah about his mother's plans for him and his siblings because he has been one of her most trusted allies over the past 2 seasons and it felt like a huge betrayal. But I liked what it said about her character that she was getting more ruthless by knowing now that she can't save everyone and that no matter how much you like someone it may be for the best that they die.
  • I felt bad for Damon because he was so confused by Stefan and Elena being mad at him for having feelings because less than a year ago they were mad at him for not having feelings. That being said he was being very controlling and Elena has a right to be mad at him.
  • I love the scene were Damon tells Elena that he loves her and she replies that, that's the problem. I love it because I feel like that's something that Katherine(I feel that you can't discuss Damon/Elena's relationship without mentioning Damon/Katherine's they're much too intertwined when it comes to Damon's feelings) probably told Damon before and now Elena tells him this and it makes him think about how everyone time he tries to open his heart up to someone they reject and act like his feelings are this annoying little problem the girl he loves has to deal with. But unlike Katherine Elena says sorry  because she doesn't mean to say that his feelings are unimportant but that there are alot more important things to deal with.
  • I liked that Damon decides to temporarily kill Kol and I loved that when Stefan asked Damon if he was crazy he said maybe. I loved the look when he walked away because it showed that he didn't regret what he just did in fact he enjoyed it and it made him feel freer than he has felt in a long time because he didn't care that Stefan or Elena would be mad at him because he was pissed at them already. He reminded me of season Damon and I hope that he stays like this for awhile because I've missed this version him.
  • I like that Elena and Stefan basically say that they both kind of pushed Damon over the edge because they forgot how mentally unstable he could be.
  • I loved that Stefan is the one Elena confided in and I love that they almost were able to admit that they still love each other, I can't wait until these two get back together because almost every scene they have together this season makes me ship them more.
  • I loved that Damon walked into the grill with an empty bottle of alcohol and then put it behind the counter, the only thing that could have made that scene better would be if he grabbed a bottle from behind the counter and started drinking straight from that.
  • I liked that Damon and Rebekah had hot violent vampire sex but I was a bit disappointed because the rumors of these scene made me think that he would hook up with Katherine and since Damon and Katherine are my one true pairing I really wanted that to happen. But I'm good with Damon and Rebekah and I'm interested in seeing were this is headed.
  • This is one of my favorite episodes of the season and possibly my longest review.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

1 comment:

  1. Hey
    I loved your review.
    I love datherine too..so much more than Delena.Damon is boring with Elena.
    ps:damon/rebekah is my favorite scene for 3x14.SOOO HOT!


    Hugs from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete