Wednesday, February 29, 2012

TV Review: Revenge:Chaos(1.15)

                                                      Revenge:Chaos(1.15)Review
  • I liked that this episode took us back to the opening scene of the pilot and I liked how it made sense for the most part.
  • I was surprised that Tyler stole Emily's box and not Amanda, I'm also surprised that he kidnapped her.
  • I was glad that Amanda defend Emily until Tyler showed her evidence that proved that Emily framed her for the Treadwell fire.
  • I was surprised that I actually liked Declan in this episode because he was good to Charolette and said he would miss Jack when he left.
  • I disliked that Granpa Grayson talked Charolette out of going to a therapist because she clearly needs to talk to someone right now.
  • I liked that when Amanda confronted Emily and said that Emily took away the thing that matter most to her that she was reffuring to their relationship.
  • I like that Daniel wanted to get away from his crazy family and take Emily with him but I understand why Emily couldn't go with him.
  • I'm glad that Emily got her box back.
  • I wonder if Jack will really be gone next episode and I liked when he said his goodbyes to Emily and Nolan.
  • I loved that Amanda decided to kill Tyler in order to protect Emily after finding out she framed Tyler for Frank's murder and when Jack told her that Emily never spoke badly of Amanda to him.
  • I loved Tyler coming back and being all crazy through out the episode and I'm kind of sad that he's dead now.
  • I wonder what's going to happen with Emily's and Daniel's relationship now that Tyler revealed to him that Emily has been seeking revenge on people.
  • I wonder how Daniel got blood on his jacket since he didn't seem to be present when Amanda and Jack were by Tyler's body earlier.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment