Sunday, February 26, 2012

TV Review: Revenge:Perception(1.14)

                                                     Revenge:Perception(1.14)
  • In this episode Jack finds one of Treadwell's tapes under his bed and refuses to let it leave his sight until he sees what's on it.
  • I liked that Jack finally started looking for some answers and that he got at least one.
  • I liked Amanda in this episode and I understood why she didn't want to listen to Emily anymore and I'm kind of glad she's going after Jack again because it's clear she really cares for him.
  • I liked that Nolan let Jack see what was on the tape because it proves that he really thinks of Jack as a friend and I loved that Jack said he thought of Nolan as a friend.
  • I liked that Jack confronted Victoria about what he saw on that tape because I feel that no one ever does.
  • I liked seeing the flashbacks to the time when Emily first saw Daniel back when he was still a drunk.
  • I liked that Conrad decided to not blame Charolette for Victoria's past wrongs and that he's still on her side, I just love the relationship between those two. I hope that soon Charolette can see that family is more than blood.
  • I liked that Emily backed out of her plan to reveal to Charolette who her biological father was and I felt bad for Charolette when she found out.
  • I'm glad that Daniel found out that Victoria was lying about David Clarke raping her and that he said he'll never beilieve another word she says.
  • I liked Conrad's father and I loved that he yelled at Conrad for putting his children in the middle of his divorce.
  • I'm worried about what Amanda is going to do with the information she got from the box that she stole from Emily's house.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment