Sunday, February 12, 2012

TV Review: Merlin: Aithusa(4.04)

                                                   Merlin: Aithusa(4.04)Review
  • While I can understand why Merlin would trust Borden I thought it was a really bad decision because almost everyone who visits Camelot is evil and Gauis warned him about Borden earlier.
  • I'm glad that Kilgharrah is no longer the last of his kind but I disliked how much he guilt tripped Merlin into going along with the plan because it was pretty clear that Merlin was already going to do it.
  • I loved Merlin lying about looking for woodworms as his excuse for getting the keys and putting them back, also I liked that Arthur kind of thinks he's loosing it because in the context he's given it really seems like he is.
  • I can't believe that Merlin literally undressed Arthur with his eyes in front of a group of people no less, I just can't believe that happened I've always known that this show likes it's gay subtext but this is just ridicules. I also find it funny that no one else thought it was weird that Merlin then went to help Arthur pull up his pants and then they wrestled on the floor for awhile, it just seems very odd that no one thought this was unusual.
  • I felt so bad for Merlin when he didn't get any food for two nights in a row but I guess it's a good thing he didn't eat the soup the second night because Borden poisoned it. Also Merlin finally learned a healing spell I'm so happy about that.
  • I loved that Merlin was able to put Borden in his place and rescue the dragon egg.
  • I found the baby dragon Aithusa to be really cute and I love the meaning of his name. I also loved Merlin's happy facial expressions as he hatched.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment