Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Top 7 Books for People who don't like to read

1. Percy Jackson and the Olympians series: This series is great plot and character wise. Also Percy an excellent narrator which makes the book a much more enjoyable read since this book can be read quickly.
2. Harry Potter series: This is a series that pretty much everyone enjoys and if you liked the movies then you'll love the books.
3. A Series of Unfortunate Events: This is a very entertaining series with an interesting narrator and it's smart without being dense.
4.Perks of Being a Wallflower: I love this book and I feel that everyone should read it and it's an easy read.
5. Catch 22:This book is pretty dense compared to the other books on the list but I don't think it's too complicated just a bit wordy and it's the funniest book I ever read but it's a darker sense of humor.
6. The Book Thief: This book is great and it's not a hard read.
7. Reading in the Dark: I love this book and I've made it my mission to get as many people as I can to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment