Tuesday, February 28, 2012

TV Review: Secret Circle:Return(1.15)

                                                 Secret Circle:Return(1.15)Review
  • I loved the little bit of Cassie and Diana's friendship we saw at the begining of the episode.
  • I loved seeing Charles but he didn't do anything but I noticed he got a haircut,I liked it.
  • I'm disappointed that Cassie's grandmother didn't really come back because she has been gone for a really long time.
  • I loved that Jake went over to Cassie's house because he thought he someone there and wanted to make sure she was safe. I also liked that he wanted to protect her after he saw the salt circle outside her house and I liked how she told him she could take care of herself and I liked that they seemed to be flirting at that point.
  • I liked Adam giving Cassie tips on waitressing.
  • I liked that Faye liked being served by Cassie.
  • I don't trust Cassie's father and I'm glad that Cassie didn't trust him either and I liked the scene on the docks were she confronts him about how he abandoned her.
  • I liked that Ethan told John to leave town.
  • I liked that Jake was the one to find Cassie after she was captured by the witch hunters and I liked that he made the deal to trade Cassie's life for her father's.
  • I liked that Faye and Diana went together to go find Melissa at Callum's party.
  • I'm glad that Melissa didn't take anymore devil's spirit and I liked that she scared Callum into leaving her alone.
  • I'm really curious about what happened in the past with Lee and Callum.
  • I'm glad that Faye finds out about the vodoo doll being a power draining tool and I liked that at the end Lee revealed that he had really feelings for faye and broke the vodoo doll.
  • I thought it was cruel for the witch hunters to spell Cassie to kill her father and I'm glad that the circle could stop her.
  • I'm curious how Lee's ex girlfriend waking up from her coma is going to effect the Faye and Lee relationship.
  • I'm curious about what the witch hunters really are since one of them was stabbed through the gut but was able to run away pretty quickly and they were able to spell Cassie.
  • I was surprised that the circle saved Jake because I thought they were going to let him die a rather poetic death.
  • I liked that John was okay with Jake almost getting him killed to save Cassie and how he asks Jake to help him protect Cassie instead of Adam because he either sees that Jake is more capable of protecting Cassie or cares for her more.
  • I'm curious about what is to come since John  said things were going to get much worse.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment