Sunday, February 19, 2012

TV Review: Revenge:Commitment(1.13)

                                            Revenge:Commitment(1.13)Review
  • In this episode deals with Conrad finding out that Charolette isn't actually his daughter. As well as the aftermath of the fire at Treadwell's house.
  • I felt so bad for Charolette when her father made her go back to her mother because she hadn't done anything wrong and she must feel like neither of her parents love her anymore.
  • I loved that Amanda didn't really take any of Victoria's shit and that she didn't seem afraid of her just mad.
  • I like the relationship between Emily and Daniel in this episode and I like their engagment scene.
  • I liked that Ashley figures out in this episode that sucking up to Victoria was basically worthless and I liked the way she summerized the summer.
  • I hated that Jack was harmed by the thief that Victoria hired.
  • I'm glad that Nolan went to Emily's house after Jack was attacked and told her that his blood was on her hands.
  • I'm glad that Emily told Amanda about what was really going on and that Amanda left in order to keep herself and Jack safe from the Graysons.
  • I hated that Victoria made it seem like David Clarke rape her when she told Daniel about Charolette's true father because we all know that isn't true.
  • I was surprised by Victoria's lawyer actually being on Emily's side.
  • I liked the scene on the beach between Emily and Nolan, where Emily considers taking a break from her revenge schemes in order to keep the collteral damage to a minuim but I understand why she changed her mind on taking a break.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment