Saturday, February 18, 2012

TV Review: Revenge:Infamy(1.12)

                                                    Revenge:Infamy(1.12)Review
  • In this episode Emily takes down a man named Mason Treadwell who wrote a book about her father but the worse part of it is that he believed her father was innocent and he gave her hope but of course the Grayson's paid him off.
  • I liked that Emily had Amanda help her out by reminding Mason of the promises he made in the past.
  • I like the set up for Daniel and Emily's enagement with Emily saying that she won't live with him until she's married and Conrad's condtion's with the stocks.
  • I find it interesting that Victoria dislikes Emily more than she wants the stocks from Grayson Global.
  • I thought that Amanda was a great bartender and I find it interesting that she kissed that one girl.
  • I loved Charolette's appreance in the episode she was delightful and I'm judging based off her classes that she's pretty smart.
  • I loved that Emily burned down Mason's house and I liked how delighted Nolan was by this turn of events.
  • For some reason I'm not surprised by Charolette being David Clarke's but I'm surprised that he knew he was the father.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment