Tuesday, February 28, 2012

TV Review: Grimm: Organ Grinder(1.10)

                                                   Grimm: Organ Grinder(1.10)Review
  • In this episode a group of creatures known as a guyers are harvesting the organs of street kids in order to make remedies for supernatural creatures. I find the guyers to be the creepiest creature they've introduced so far.
  • I liked that Nick wants to tell Juliet about his being a Grimm and I like that doesn't consider breaking up with her to be an  option.
  • I liked the dinner scene between Nick and Monroe.
  • I like how Nick want to help out the street kids so badly and I liked how he took the siblings out for dinner and bought the necklace for twenty dollars.
  • I liked how Nick used the creatures fear of him to his advantage in this episode.
  • I'm curious about what the chief is suppose to be and I'm glad that it seems like he isn't out to get Nick.
Pleas tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment