1. Fruits Basket: So I didn't re-read this series yet this year which really upsets me because I re-read this entire series at least once year because I truly believe that Fruits Basket is best series every written and it surely is my favorite. I really want to read this series again because I love it and it's been far too long, I love all the characters and every time that I re-read the series it gets even better which is pretty much never the case but it is with this series which is part of what makes it so special. I love that this series has a pretty positive outlook on life while also showing how dark life can be as well it's nice to see both sides in a story and I always feel that it's really important that the characters were able to overcome as much pain as they did. Anyways I want to re-read the series and actually post more specific thoughts I have on the series but I'm not sure how exactly to do that since I don't think that I can exactly review the series because I'm too emotionally attached to it and I've read it so many times but I know that I want to write about the series characters, relationships and even certain scenes at length so if you have any suggestions on how I should do that please tell me and if you haven't read this series please do.
2. Reading in the Dark: This is another book that I have re-read multiple times already and haven't read in awhile. Although I feel this one I have less of an emotional attachment to but I really do love the book but I don't really remember the book as well as I would like so I think that it's time that I read it again since it's a really great book.
3. Linger: I'm just really obsessed with this book and it's partially because of how most people think of this book as shallow fluff and that really upsets me because I've always thought of this book as really character exploration and I love the book for taking so much time to focus on characters in a genre that is usually about plot and love triangles but this book had so much to do with internal conflicts. I really loved Sam's story about how he was getting used to his cure being true and how he was continuing to heal from what his parents did to him when he was a child. I loved how Cole in this book was really trying to just not be himself to just runaway from himself because despite the confidence he seems to exude he really does hate himself in this book but doesn't know how to be anyone but himself. I loved how this book dealt with Isabel feeling guilt over her brother's death and how she was looking for a way to self destruct with her relationship with Cole. I've talked about how much I love this book before in this post and I think that I could probably talk about this book a lot more if I re-read and was feeling inspired also if anyone wants to talk to me about this book please comment because I really love this book beyond reason.
4. White Oleander: I've read this book only once and it was a pretty long time ago but the story stuck with me and I remember really loving it. I loved how the main character changed so much as she went from foster home to foster home adapting to each new world and I always love the complicated relationship that she had with her mother that ran through out the whole book despite the two of them being separated for most of the book. I really loved this book and I really would love to rediscover this book.
5. Impulse: I love this book it's probably my favorite Ellen Hopkins book and I really love Ellen Hopkins so that's saying something. I would just really like to read this book again simply because I love the book.
6. Rosario + Vampire: It's been a long time since I read this series and I really do love this series so I want reread the volumes that I already read and then catch up with the rest of the series. I'm also thinking that I might end up reviewing this series when I do get around to rereading it.
7. Secret Circle: I just really loved these books and I was just randomly thinking yesterday that it would be fun to reread them so there you have it.
8. Tilt: I love Ellen Hopkins writing and I just really love Shane's storyline which to be honest is probably the only part of the book I would end up rereading but it's such a good storyline and I really would love to revisit it.
9. Tokyo Babylon: This series is a favorite of mine because the last volume just emotionally devastates me and I apparently really enjoy that and I also do need to still review the last three volumes I think of the series so I think a reread is in order.
10. Cardcaptor Sakura: Well if I'm going to reread something as sad as Tokyo Babylon I'm going to need to cheer myself up with something as happy as Cardcaptor Sakura.