Friday, November 28, 2014

TV Review: The 100: We Are Grounders Part 1(1.12)

                                  The 100: We Are Grounders Part 1(1.12)Review
  • I was sad that at the beginning of the episode that the Chancellor said that there was no chance that the people on the Ark could survive longer than two days but I liked that Kane refused to give up looking for solution that would keep everyone alive.
  • I liked how Raven asked Bellamy what they were going to do about Finn, Clarke and Monty because I liked that she refused to give up on them and  that she thought Bellamy would do the same.
  • I liked how Bellamy was focusing all of his energies on trying to make sure that the camp was prepared for the grounders attack but I was sad that he was so sure that Clarke, Finn and Monty were dead and that going after them would only end in their own deaths so he was doing all he could to make sure no one else died.
  • I'm curious about how the grounders system of ruling works with how a new grounder Tristan was sent to take over the attacks on the 100 because they felt Anya was taking too long to kill them which seemed to offend Anya.
  • I'm curious about who and what the reapers are but the fact that the grounders are terrified of them and they appear to be very vicious makes me afraid of them.
  • I liked how Jasper told Bellamy that if Clarke was here and Bellamy was the one missing she would go after him and I liked that while Bellamy stuck with his claim that it was for the best to focus on defending the camp you could tell that a part of him wanted to do just that.
  • I was very afraid for Jasper after he caught Murphy killing a guy because you just know that Murphy wasn't going to risk letting Jasper tell Bellamy what he had just done.
  • I liked how Jasper used the radio in his pocket in order to alert Bellamy of what was going on inside with Murphy and I liked that Jasper yelled what Murphy did in order for Bellamy to hear even though Murphy was a direct threat to his life at the moment.
  • I liked that Lincoln saved both Clarke and Finn from his own people because he doesn't believe that his people are in the right for the war their having.
  • I liked that we saw a moment where Abby breaks down because she believes she failed Clarke and she thinks that now she'll never be able to see her again or make it up to her that she caused her father's death.
  • I liked that Octavia was really concerned about Jasper after she heard that Murphy was holding him captive and I liked that she demand that Bellamy do something about it and I love even more that Bellamy already is doing something about it.
  • I liked how Bellamy was willing to trade himself for Jasper because he knew that who Murphy really wanted to hurt was him not Jasper.
  • I liked how jasper felt so guilty about Bellamy taking his place and I liked that him and Raven went inside the drop ship in order to find away to open the doors so that people could come in and stop Murphy from killing Bellamy.
  • I liked that Octavia was really worried about Bellamy and I liked that when Murphy allowed for Bellamy to talk to Octavia that Bellamy told her he was alright even though he had to know that with Murphy making him tie a noose that Murphy planned to kill him.
  • I liked that Bellamy did tell Murphy that he was sorry about almost hanging him and that he was wrong to listen to the crowd even though I don't like Murphy I like that Bellamy has come far enough as a character that he knows he made the wrong choice in that situation.
  • I liked how the Chancellor was watching videos of little Wells and Clarke and that gave him an idea about how to save the people on the Ark.
  • I liked how Murphy told Bellamy how he thought that he was weak for bending top the will of crowd when it came to his hanging and I like how Murphy told Bellamy how he thought that he had everyone fooled by making them think that he was brave and by believing that his people would find away to save him, I like this mostly because we know that Murphy is actually wrong here at least about the part that his people aren't going to bother saving him because they are working on that.
  • I find it interesting mostly because I think that Murphy may be right that with Clarke thought to be dead and if Bellamy dead the 100 would need a new leader and that his plan was to take over after Bellamy died.
  • I thought that it was very noble of Lincoln to sacrifice himself for Clarke and Finn and to show them a way to a place that the 100 could find safety at.
  • I thought that it was really freaky that reapers were keeping half dead people alive but stacked like corpses and I'm kind of wondering if those people will become reapers someday.
  • I liked that Raven was able to get the doors open just in time for the others to safe Bellamy from certain death.
  • I liked that Finn showed that after he killed a reaper that was trying to kill him that he felt guilt about it because I like whenever it's clear that taking a life affects the person who takes it.
  • I disliked how Finn told Clarke he loves her mostly because I don't really believe him but I did like that Clarke politely shuts him down.
  • I thought that Murphy blowing a hole in the side of the drop ship was a pretty clever method of escape for him but I also thought that it wasted a lot of gun powder.
  • I liked how Bellamy told Jasper that him and Raven were right about how they should go out to find Clarke, Finn and Monty. I also liked how Jasper hugged Bellamy because he was thankful that Bellamy saved him and just that Bellamy was alive.
  • I liked that Jasper hugged Clarke when she came back because he was happy she was alive too but I'm sad for him because they didn't know where Monty is either and I'm overall very concerned for Monty.
  • I liked how Bellamy made a big speech about how the camp is there home and they should do everything they can to be prepared to defend their new home and I liked how Clarke than gave a speech about how they will die if they stay at camp and how she thinks it's best if they leave. I liked seeing these two work as leaders and I liked how even though they have two different ideas about what is best for the group they still appear to be working together.
  • I'm worried about Raven since it seems that Murphy shot her when he was randomly shooting his gun at the floor when he figured out someone else was in the drop ship.
  • I'm glad that the Chancellor and the people on the Ark are figuring out away to get themselves down to earth alive even if it means destroying most of the Ark itself.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment