Saturday, November 29, 2014

TV Review: How to Get Away with Murder: Freakin' Whack a Mole(1.06)

                    How to Get Away with Murder: Freakin' Whack a Mole(1.06)Review
  • I thought that Asher looked like a dork dancing around his place on the night of the murder and I liked that it was explained a bit why he went looking for the trophy because he had won and then noticed it was gone.
  • I found it interesting that Laurel and Rebecca were suggesting that maybe they should just let Asher in so that he would be a part of the murder therefore he'd also have to keep quit about them being there.
  • I liked how Wes told Keating that he was disgusted by her for all her lies when it comes to Rebecca's case especially since it looked like Keating was protecting her husband who very well may be guilty over Rebecca.
  • I liked that the case this week was an appeal of a death row case of a man named David Allen who was convicted based solely on circumstance evidence and how this case was one that always upset Keating because of how unjust the justice system really is.
  • I liked that when Sam thanked Bonnie for putting up with all their stuff that Bonnie told him she does it for Keating and that she'd do anything for her.
  • I liked how Wes threatened to go to the police with all the information he had about Sam unless Keating was able to convince Rebecca to come back by showing both him and Rebecca that he she would make a case for her that wouldn't land Rebecca in jail because Keating was protecting her husband.
  • I liked how when Asher found out that his father was accused of knowing that one of witness testimonies were false that he couldn't believe that because his father had always prided himself on being honest and following judicial rules to the letter, I liked this so much because Asher so earnestly believed in his father.
  • I liked that despite not believing that his father would do something like allow for a trial to continue with false witness testimonies that Asher went back home and looked for evidence of this and confronted his father about it. I liked how upset Asher was when he found out that everything that his father brought him up on was based on lies and I felt bad for him when his father called him a brat for questioning him because that was unfair of him since he was in the wrong here not Asher.
  • I find it interesting that Connor implied that he has never met his father before nor does he know anything about him.
  • I liked how Asher was able to find away to get information that would help win the case without implicating his father publicly and I liked how part of his negotiations for the information was to get the trophy.
  • I liked how everyone were up all night working on the appeal, I just enjoyed seeing how much work everyone put into the case.
  • I liked how Bonnie told Laurel not to lead Frank on because she's becoming a valuable member of the team and because Frank doesn't know that a relationship with her isn't going to go anywhere but Laurel does so it would be unfair to lead him on.
  • I liked how when everyone was trying to figure out what the deal was with Wes and Rebecca that Laurel told them all it's none of their business.
  • I was so glad that Keating was able to win the appeal in David Allen's case and that he was able to walk free once again.
  • I liked how Keating had Frank plant Lila's phone in Griffin's car in order to protect both Rebecca and her husband, while I dislike Sam and believe he did kill Lila I'm glad that this means that Rebecca won't be sacrificed in order to keep him safe anymore.
  • I liked how when Rebecca told Wes that she never had anyone believe in her like he does and he says I know and I wonder if that's why he's so invested in her is because he knows how much it means for her to have someone trust her on just her word.
  • I was surprised to learn that on the night of the murder Asher and Bonnie slept together.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment