Wednesday, March 13, 2013

TV Review: Nashville: Dear Brother(1.14)

                                              Nashville: Dear Brother(1.14)Review
  • I really hated how the media assumed that it was Rayna's fault that her and Teddy got divorced and I hated that she really couldn't leave her house without getting harassed by reporters.
  • I liked how Rayna's dad actually didn't blame her for the divorce because he seems to always be hard on her and I liked that he told her that she had nothing to be ashamed of.
  • I liked how by the end of the episode she decided to go to Deacon's party and not let the media control her life. I also liked her new song and I liked the talk she and Deacon had towards the end of the episode.
  • I like how Deacon has this thing were on his birthday each year he watches Old Yeller and that he actually hates his birthday.
  • I liked how Juliette was so into throwing Deacon a Birthday party partly because she could not have one was younger. I also liked how Juliette got Scarlett to trick Deacon into go to the Blue Bird for his party, I just kind of like that those two actually had a scene together.
  • I liked how when Scarlett and Gunnar were performing at Deacon's birthday party that both Deacon and Juliette confirmed that they are really good, I have always loved their songs so it's nice to hear from other characters in the show that they're really talent.
  • I liked how by the end of the episode that Juliette is somewhat more open to helping her mom with her recovering and that Juliette opened up to the counsellor about her mom and her relationship, also I found it sad and a bit scary that there was time in which Juliette actually wanted her mom to die.
  • I completely understand why Gunnar got rid of his brother's gun and kicked him out of the house after finding it but because this is a tv show I knew that this could only end badly. I also hated that Gunnar's brother blamed him for getting arrested I just don't think that's fair at all.
  • I was sad that Gunnar's brother died especially since the last time they talked was when they fought and that Gunnar ended up feeling like it was his fault.
  • I like that Scarlett and Gunnar kissed but I wasn't really able to enjoy that moment because of the whole sadness with his brother dying.
  • I'm glad that Teddy won't be going along with Lamar's plans but I'm not all that interested in his future plots.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment