Sunday, March 17, 2013

TV Review: Grimm: Natural Born Wesen(2.14)

                                         Grimm: Natural Born Wesen(2.14)Review
  • I liked how concerned Juliette was for Nick's health after he passed out from that thing he had to drink and that the process at least seemed to somewhat improve Juliette and Renard's obsessive feelings for each other.
  • I liked how Nick got Hank up to date with everything that happened last episode at the beginning of this one.
  • I found the wesen who were using their wesen identities in order to rob banks to be very creepy and I found it interesting that there is a wesen counsel that forbids this kind of behavior although that does make a lot of sense.
  • I find it interesting that Rosalee's family has a link to the counsel and that she called the counsel in this episode in order to get rid of the robbers and keep the wesen community save.
  • I found Juliette's hallucinations to be pretty scary and I'm wondering why she keeps having those.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment