1. Fruits Basket: This is my favorite series of all time because it has the most amazing character development that I have ever seen and I love all the characters and the way that they work through all of their issues and how they have to work really hard to earn their happy ending. I also love the way that relationships develop through out the series and I love that the series doesn't just value the romantic relationships but also the friend and family relationships as well. I love that the relationships develop as the characters develop and that for the romantic ones the series wait to get the characters together until they are emotionally ready for a relationship, this is the only series that I have ever seen that allows the characters become fully ready for a relationship before entering one so therefore the relationships in this series are better than in most others. I also just love that there was so much wonderful foreshadowing through out the series which makes rereading the series really fun. I love that this is a series that has made me laugh, cry and squeal over cuteness of my favorite couples.
2. Perks of Being a Wallflower: I just really love reading Charlie's story of how is freshmen year of high school went because I love the character Charlie and how he sees the world and how interacts with the world or how he has trouble interacting with the world. I love this book because Charlie is one of my favorite characters of all time and being in his head is a place that I always love to be even when it gets sad, dark and a bit scary in a psychological emotional way. I just think this whole book is perfect and I just love reading it over and over again.
3. Percy Jackson and the Olympians series: I love this series because it has great characters who are all different but equally lovable. I love the plot because it involves so many great adventures and because each book is building up to the last one but also has it's own plot. I love that the books have a great sense of humor as well.
4. Cardcaptor Sakura: I just love everything about this series. I love the characters and I love the relationships that they have with each other and I love how the story values all different kinds of love. I love how there is magic through out the series but the mundane stuff seems just as interesting if not more so. I love that the series is just so cute and sweet and never fails to put me in a good mood.
5. The Darkest Powers series: This is an amazing action packed series that deals with teenagers with special abilities and how people want to lock them up and how they must escape from them while still learning how to control their own abilities. I also love that even though there is romance in the series it always takes a backseat to the plot.
6. Tokyo Babylon: This is an amazing series that questions a lot of things in modern society as well as human nature in general and has a theme about no one but the person who is experiencing pain has the right to say how much pain they are in. I also love all of the main characters and their relationships with each other. I love how the series ends on such a sad note and that it wasn't afraid at all with leaving the readers feeling slightly depressed.
7. Secret Circle series: I love this series because it deals with teenage witches in a way that I would assume teenager who are witches would act and I like learning all about their witchcraft as well. I think that the series has a great plot that made it almost impossible for me to stop reading it. I also really love the characters as well.
8. Impulse: I love this book because it's so beautifully written and it gives all the characters so much depth. I loved all three main characters and I liked seeing them try top better themselves and even liked but was sad about one of them failing to recover.
9. The Glass Menagerie: I just love this play because it's about this family that is quite messed up which makes reading about them very interesting. I relate to the character of Laura Wingfield so much it hurts so this play will always hold a special place in my heart.
10. Gallagher Girls series: I just really love this spy girl series because I love the characters, the plot and all the friendship that the girls share. I also think the series has a pretty good sense of humor.