Tuesday, March 12, 2013

TV Review: Grimm: Face Off(2.13)

                                                  Grimm: Face Off(2.13)Review
  • I liked how Monroe was so worried about Nick doing something that he might regret to Renard because I was always very worried about Nick doing this same thing and I also just liked how Monroe was kind of bad at calming Nick down.
  • I was also worried about Nick do to him investigating the four guys he killed last episode death's but I'm glad that it seems like that won't be a problem for him.
  • I found the relationship between Renard and Juliette to be even more disturbing in this episode than it has been in the last couple.
  • I found Renard's behavior in his scenes with Adelind to be pretty scary and considering Adelind seemed a bit frightened I think that means a lot.
  • I liked how in order to find out how to cure Juliette and Renard of their obsessive behavior for each other that Nick, Monroe and Rosalie had to connect all of the loose plot threads from earlier in the season.
  • I really love that Rosalie is back and I loved that Monroe brought her flowers and was all awkward when he first saw her again.
  • I like that Nick finally found out about the Renard being a royal and that those two somewhat cleared the air between the two of them and I'm really interested in seeing how this will change their relationship in future episodes.
  • I'm really worried about Nick right now because he's like dying but I trust that the show won't kill him off but really I just pretty much worried about Nick for various reasons through out this whole episode.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment