- I liked that Jack went back into his bar when he saw that it was burning in order to try and save pictures but he ended up seeing Emily and ended up saving her.
- I both liked and disliked that Emily decided not to mention Charlotte's part in the fire because I like that she wants to protect Charlotte but I'm also not quite sure that Charlotte's deserves that protection after making an attempt on Emily's life.
- I liked how Emily checked herself out of the hospital before Nolan even got a chance to visit her and I liked that he was concerned that she didn't stay long enough and was very worried about her near death experience while Emily tried to play it off like it was no big deal.
- I liked that when Victoria went and found Daniel with the sole intention of getting money from him that he was having none of it and basically just told her off for disappearing for the last few months and told her about what has been recently going on with Charlotte and everything else.
- I liked that Nolan went to help Jack clean up the remains of his bar overall I just like when these two of scenes together since I like their relationship and I wish they'd show us more of it.
- I liked that Jack finds out about how Charlotte was involved in the bar fire and that he ends up confronting Emily about it. I liked that Jack is both concerned about Emily since Charlotte nearly killed her and upset because his bar which is one of the last connections he has to his dad has been destroyed.
- I liked how Victoria pretty much blew off Louise also I found it strange that she was released so quickly but okay.
- I found it strange that Victoria decided to bring Charlotte to meet David when throughout last episode she seemed frightened of him but in this one she seems to be just using him.
- I kind of like that no one is willing to work with or hire Daniel because of his last name.
- I liked the first moment were Charlotte and David meet because they are both so clearly glad to meet each other.
- I liked that when Emily revealed that she planned to just talk to Charlotte about what happened the day before that Nolan told her that was a bad idea and that he was worried about her because he almost lost her yesterday.
- I hated how Victoria gave Charlotte the credit for the work that Emily did in clearly David's name but I did like that Charlotte clear didn't feel right with going along with that story.
- I liked that Daniel told Marguax that he didn't want her to pull any strings for him because he liked that their relationship isn't built on things like that.
- I liked that Emily made clear in her confrontation with Victoria that Charlotte was seeing that she didn't want to take revenge on Charlotte and that she just wanted to talk.
- I really don't get why Victoria thinks that what Emily did to her when she knows damn well why Emily did that and why she deserves what she got, I mean she had Emily committed when she was a child that was all her no Conrad involved.
- I liked how Daniel got kicked out of his hotel room because his credit card was declined.
- I liked that Nolan expressed concern about Emily's actions and then he told her that thinks it's best if stays at her place that night.
- I liked how Emily said that she could tell that Victoria knew something big that she didn't know.
- I liked the scene between Emily and Jack, I just really enjoy their relationship as friends but I know the show wants me to ship it romantically but I just don't, I like that Jack thinks it's time that he moved past the bar since it was never really his dream.
- I like that it seems like David recognized Emily and that's why he stopped although I was pretty worried that he wouldn't and that he would've killed her.
- I liked that Nolan rushed in the room to protect Emily and I liked that David escape before either of them could recognize him but I can't wait to see what happens when these three really have a scene together.
Saturday, October 18, 2014
TV Review: Revenge: Ashes(4.03)