- So in this episode they discover that there's a painting with the strange alien writing and Coulson and May go undercover to look for it, I have no real interest in this episode overall so this probably won't be a super detailed review.
- I thought that it was nice to see Coulson and May undercover especially May since she acted so different than she normal did.
- I liked that Coulson wanted to talk to May about a plan as to what to due if things get really bad and I liked that May didn't really want to think or talk about what would happen then.
- I think with the amount of times that Lance has mentioned his ex wife that there is no way that he's over her in anyway what so ever.
- I liked that hallucination Simmons kept trying to get Fitz to join in the conversations that everyone else was having and how she thought that he was afraid of not having anything to say rather than just not fitting in with them.
- I think that it's freaky that Hydra has technology that he can make someone look and sound like someone else.
- I liked that Skye was seen multiple times this episode looking further into the alien writing because she can sense that Coulson and May are hiding something important from her and she intends to find out what that is.
- I liked that Coulson's plan is that when things get really bad is to have May shoot him in the head and have her replace him as the head of Shield.
- I liked that Fitz was able to make sure that the plane didn't blow up and I liked that he was able to bond with Lance and Mack at the end of the episode because of this and show that he could make new friends and move on.
- I liked that May's plan for what happens if things with Coulson gets really bad was to get him out and away from everyone else so that she could keep him safe although Coulson rejects her idea.
- I was so very concerned for Raina at the end of the episode when Whitehill threaten to killer her slowly unless she gets the obelisk back to him and I think it's a bad sign that I was most emotionally invested in Raina who while I love her dearly is a villain and I really shouldn't care about her more than the main characters but I was so very concerned about her well being.
Sunday, October 26, 2014
TV Review: Agents of Shield: I Will Face My Enemy(2.04)
Agents of Shield: I Will Face My Enemy(2.04)Review