Tuesday, October 7, 2014

TV Review: Agents of Shield: Heavy is the Head(2.02)

                                     Agents of Shield: Heavy is the Head(2.02)Review
  • I thought it was nice of Lance to tell May to go after Kreel and the 084 rather than rescue him the car wreck.
  • I liked how when Skye told Coulson about the symbols being on the 084 and he dismissed the importance of that she was upset by that and I liked that she worried about Isabelle but I disliked how Coulson didn't tell her that Isabelle died.
  • I think that Talbot made a lot of good points when he was telling Lance all the reasons that he should turn on Coulson because Lance has every reason to turn on Coulson and pretty much no reason not to.
  • I'm not surprised at all that Skye seems to be taking Simmons leaving as abandonment of them all given her back ground.
  • I liked how Mack decided that he would talk to Fitz like he would any other person and I liked how he decided to help Fitz out with his work.
  • I liked that Skye was mad at Coulson for hiding stuff from her even though she's not entirely sure what it is or if he's really hiding something from her. I liked that Skye told Coulson that compartmentalizing isn't healthy and I wished she'd take her own advice.
  • I liked that Fitz saw the information on Kreel and I thought up ways to stop him and then he remembered that it was something he had already solved last season.
  • I liked that hallucination Simmons was attracted to Mack because I just found that amusing and I liked that she pointed out that Mack doesn't treat Fitz in the way everyone else does and that Fitz appreciates that.
  • I liked that Coulson did at least take some accountability for Isabelle's death because he should and he hardly ever takes accountability for anything ever and I really wish he did more often.
  • I find it interesting that Kreel was affected by the 084 even though he turned his skin into something else when he picked it up.
  • I liked that Lance was mad at Coulson for his orders that led to Isabelle's death but I disliked how Coulson was able to convince him that it was Lance's fault that she died not his because that's just untrue.
  • I liked that Lance wanted his pay and wanted to get the hell out of Shield because there really is no reason to stay with Shield.
  • I liked that when Skye said that Shield was her life no that Lance told her that it's just a job.
  • I liked how Raina approached Kreel with a deal to get the 084 and how she made sure that he took a ring of a rare substance that had a tracker in it.
  • I liked how Raina left a number for Shield to call so that she could have them get Kreel for her and I liked how she said she wasn't Hydra because their interested in world domination which is so 1943.
  • I liked how Raina brought up the writing that Garrett did and I liked how she kind of called into question whether Coulson also has seen the writings.
  • I liked that Lance wanted to be the one that killed Kreel in order to avenge Isabelle.
  • I really loved that Fitz figuring out the device is what ended up saving the day in the end, especially since last episode Coulson called him useless and this episode he proved himself to be anything but.
  • While I do like Lance and all it bothered me how Coulson said he was willing to give second chances to those who do the wrong thing for a good reason when he has a far more skilled and far more likely to follow orders man in the basement vault that he's leaving to rot because Coulson himself is vengeful and petty, I just don't think it makes sense for Coulson to offer Lance a second chance and not Ward.
  • I'm upset that both May and Coulson are lying to Skye about something that affects her directly and I can't wait for it to blow up in their faces.
  • I'm glad that at the very least May knows about Coulson's alien writing.
  • I'm so glad that the 084 didn't kill Raina because I love her and I don't want to loose her anytime soon. I'm pretty frighten of Skye's father because he seems to have pretty good control over Raina who is usually always in control and I'm worried about him getting his hands on Skye.
  • I thought Coulson sound a lot more reasonable when trying to convince Talbot that they work together but I'm still glad that Talbot rejected the offer because Coulson is still doing a lot of downright illegal and inhumane things in the name of Shield it just looked less awful this episode.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment