- I liked how Zoe took out the Red Hawks that were planning on bombing the Atrians market place before they could get their and her involvement actually led to them exposed.
- I was worried about the report that wanted to run the story that cypher is real but I'm glad that Emery was able to convince him hold off on that and instead offers to find him a better story.
- I liked how when Roman was talking to Drake he pointed out that not all humans want them dead and that being a trag really means just seeing the world in terms of black and white only.I also like that Roman refuses to let Drake justify killing humans with his father's death.
- I like how Grayson truly believes his parents when they say that they don't support violence against the Atrians and I like that he does always try to see the best in people.
- I like that Emery tells Julia about how Cypher might be exposed and I like that Julia suggest that Emery just tell the reporter that Grayson's parents are the leaders of the Red Hawks because their organization is now not just a hate group but a terrorist organization. I also like that Emery didn't want to expose Grayson's parents because she doesn't want to destroy his family.
- I like that Taylor was starting to get suspicious of Zoe in this episode and even though it's clear that she still likes Drake she feels embarrassed about their hook up.
- I like that Eric had decided to leave the Red Hawks after seeing how extreme the organization has gotten.
- I liked how Drake noticed that Roman has a thing for Emery and I like that Roman can't believe that Emery would be with Grayson if she knew about his parents.
- I like that Roman insisted on going to the party with Drake because he knew that Drake was only going because the trags were planning something and he planned to stop it.
- I liked how Roman looked at Emery like she was the most beautiful thing in the world when she walked into the party.
- I'm glad that Emery found a way to erase the video of her and Julia talking about cypher being real.
- I liked how Julia got Eric to tell her were the trags were meeting that night but making it seem like she thought he was buying drugs so he told her the location were she was actually going.
- I understood why Roman was angry with Emery with not telling him about who the leaders of the Red Hawks were considering all that they had done to his people but I also understand why Emery felt like she couldn't tell Roman Grayson's family's secrets.
- I love that Emery called Roman out on pushing her away and making her feel like she doesn't mean anything to him and then he tells her that he's just trying to keep her safe and that he wants to be with her someday more than anything.
- I liked how Taylor was actually mad at Drake for the way he treated her last episode and that it seems like he's at least a bit attracted to her at this point.
- I like that Emery convinces Grayson that he has to make a stand against his parents and tell him how he truly feels.
- I like that when Roman found out that the trags plan was to kidnap Grayson and hold him for ransom that he prevented that plan from being successful because he knows how much that would ended up hurting their race in the long run.
- I like that Drake willing helped put a stop to plan in order to save Roman's life and that since the trags will now want to kill both of them for ruining their plan Drake tells Roman he might as well get together with Emery.
- I find it a bit sad that while Emery did everything she could to prevent revealing Grayson's family secret in the end his mother was still exposed as the Red Hawks leader but I'm glad that Grayson was able to finally see his parents for who they truly are.
- I loved how Emery told Julia that she would rather have someday with Roman than right now with Grayson or anyone else.
Saturday, May 24, 2014
TV Review: Star-Crossed: Stabbed with a White Wench's Black Eye(1.06)
Star-Crossed: Stabbed with a White Wench's Black Eye(1.06)Review