- I loved the opening scene with Mary and Francis in bed together where they are kissing. giggling and talking about their future marriage.
- I was surprised by the announcement that England's queen is dying and since Mary as the best claim in the eyes of the Catholic church Henry wants Mary to make a claim for England's throne and for her and Francis to be married as soon as possible.
- I liked that it was pointed out by Mary, Francis and Catherine that laying claim to England's throne was a huge risk for Mary and Scotland since Elizabeth was many followers and will fight her for the throne.
- I like that Bash continues to tell his mother that he doesn't want to legitimize because he doesn't want to steal the throne from Francis even if he does have feelings for Mary and he doesn't feel like stealing his brother's throne is a way to win a woman.
- I felt bad for Kenna with how she realizes that even though she's given Henry everything he still refuses to give Diane up and he will choose Diane over her if he was forced to choose.
- I liked how Francis took Mary for a walk outside to help her clear her head about making a decision about whether she wants lay claim to England or not. I love that Francis proposes to Mary without attaching the string of having to lay claim to England but instead made it about them spending the rest of their lives together and I love that Mary said yes to that. I also love how Francis hugs her and picks her up and spins around in a circle.
- I like that Nostradamus suggest that Catherine tells Mary of the prophecy that her marriage to Francis would cost him his life rather than killing her because it's clear that Mary loves Francis.
- I liked how Kenna went to Catherine with the news that Diane has been trying to legitimize Bash and let her do what she liked with it.
- I liked that Catherine told Mary of Nostradamus's prophecy and that she also pointed out that telling Mary this information could be used to get her and Nostradamus executed. I also liked that despite Mary being skeptical she was at least willing to consider the possibility of the prophecy being true.
- I liked that Mary and her ladies in waiting went over how true Nostradamus's past prophecy was true and I liked how their opinions all differ on them.
- I liked how Bash told Mary when he could tell she wanted to know something about how true Nostradamus's prophecies were that he's right more often than not.
- I disliked how when Catherine was kicking Diane out of the castle that she tried to convince her to kill Kenna for her because she believes Kenna to be a betrayer and stupid although I liked that Diane didn't end up going through with it.
- I found it sad that Aylee died and I find it odd that it seems like Clarissa seems to be the one behind it since she felt Mary needed to believe in the prophecy.
- I liked that Diane told Bash that they both needed to get out of the castle because Henry would be angry with them because of her trying to legitimize him but she'll win him over again soon enough.
- I was very sad that Mary had come to the decision that she had to leave in order to save Francis and that it broke her heart to have to break his but she thought she was doing what is best for him.
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
TV Review: Reign: Fated(1.08)