- I find it interesting and quite scary that there was a Wesson that takes naughty children and plans to eat them on winter solstice each year and was dressed up as Santa in this episode.
- I thought it was really sweet how Monroe wanted to surprise Rosalee with the Christmas decorations but I was sad to learn that Rosalee doesn't really celebrate Christmas anymore because her favorite aunt and uncle died on Christmas when she was a kid.
- I'm not really sure what the Resistance is or what their trying to do but I'm still interested in the whole royals Vienna plot despite not really getting it.
- I thought that it was nice that Renard left a note that told Adalind that she has cameras in her room and I'm interested in what their meeting is going to be about.
- I found the myth of Krampus the evil version of Santa that eats children to be really interesting and really creepy but I also found it really interesting that the guy apparently blacks out for three weeks each December and has no idea what he's been doing during that time or even that he's Wesson.
Saturday, May 31, 2014
TV Review: Grimm: Twelve Days of Krampus(3.08)
Grimm: Twelve Days of Krampus(3.08)Review