- I kind of love how pretty much everyone immediately assumed that Victoria was the one that shot Emily.
- I liked that for a bit at the beginning of the episode Emily did have her memories and was able to get herself on a boat which allowed someone to find her and take her to a hospital.
- I liked how Jack pointed out to Aiden that Emily needed to go to the hospital and I'm glad that Aiden realized when he found Emily that since Emily needed medical attention as soon as possible that he didn't run off with her.
- I like that Jack feels guilty about pushing Emily to meet a deadline but I really don't think that things going wrong is his fault at all.
- I liked that while Aiden and Jack were arguing about who's fault it was that Emily got shot that Nolan pointed out that the only thing that is really important at the moment is helping Emily since she's in more danger now than ever before.
- I like that Nolan went to the hospital right a way to see Emily although I'm really sad that he couldn't see her since they aren't related.
- I like that Nolan pretty much accused Victoria of shooting Emily even though he knows that isn't true because he knows that Emily would've wanted Victoria to go down for the crime.
- I like that Nolan revealed his relationship with Patrick to try to be able to see Emily but I'm sad that this didn't help him see her but I do like that it shows that he is willing to destroy pretty much any other relationship in order to protect or help Emily.
- I like that Lydia sat in Victoria's chair to upset her and than spilled wine on it while taunting her about how she was going to redecorate Grayson Manor.
- I like that Emily's amnesia was real but short lived because if it hadn't been Aiden would have taken her to some safe house and that would mean that she'd disappear from the Hamptons possible for forever which would mean there would be no show.
- I kind of like that Daniel can't be in the same room as Emily and I'm glad that Sara lived even though we'll probably never see her again.
- I liked how Nolan hacked into the hospital's system so that he could check on Emily's condition and I liked that he seemed to be the only one that seemed to be concerned for Emily's health when he found out about the amnesia. I also liked that when Aiden pointed out that Emily might be faking her amnesia that Nolan says "That sounds like my Ems."
- I kind of like that Nolan and Patrick broke up and Nolan's reason for it was mainly because Patrick didn't help him see Emily although I also like that Patrick just really distrusts both Emily and Nolan.
- I like that Charlotte was the one that was trying to help Emily remember her old life and I liked how Emily told her that her father was David Clarke although Charlotte didn't end up believing her.
- I liked how Nolan thought that Emily needed to be with someone she had an emotional connection to gain back her memories and that he tried to convince Jack to go to her but I'm a bit sad that Nolan didn't really seem to consider that his relationship with Emily was important enough to her to get her to remember.
- I like how Daniel wanted to turn himself in after finding out that Victoria would go down for what he did.
- I liked how Victoria made Conrad frame Lydia in order to save Daniel because it parallels the time Conrad made Victoria frame David Clarke.
- I like that Conrad warned Lydia of what he was going to do and that she was able to leave before she was put in jail.
- I like that Emily was able to regain her memories once Jack gave her back the necklace that Amanda gave to her when she was dying, I really love that Emily and Amanda's relationship is still so important even though Amanda's off the show now.
- I like that Neko the nurse taking care of Emily is an ex of Aiden because this could mean that his relationship with Emily might finally end and he might finally be off the show.
- I'm worried about Victoria and Patrick knowing about the infinity box and them planning to see it.
Tuesday, January 7, 2014
TV Review: Revenge: Homecoming(3.11)