- I like how Olivia knows that Francis's heart still belongs together because when he was with her he said Mary's name.
- I liked how Mary told Francis that she hates his plan of them seeing other people until they are sure of their marriage and that she hates hearing his mother talk about him and Olivia.
- I liked how Leith could tell that Greer was reading a letter from her father where he told her to basically marry someone of standing soon just by her expression.
- I liked how after Greer told Leith that she doesn't really know how to do much of anything that he tries to teach her how to flip an egg. I found this scene to be very cute.
- I liked that Diane was trying to come up with a plan that would get Bash legitimized and her married to Henry and I loved that Bash was completely against this plan because it would displace Francis and his other brothers.
- I find the meeting with the minor Italian Count to be quite unsettling with how he kept bringing up his ransom and Italy's past conflicts with France. It was pretty clear that something was going to go wrong but I was still surprised that the Count's men took the castle.
- I liked how Mary was able to save Kenna from one of the Count's men by being very polite and diplomatic with him.
- I liked how when Catherine offered the Count, Mary that Francis instead offered himself to the Count to be held for ransom in order to save Mary.
- I liked how Greer was pretending to be a servant because she was with Leith at the time the castle was over taken and she knows that servants are practically invisible.
- I liked how Mary asked Clarissa for help to find a way out of the castle using the secret passage ways and that Clarissa showed and marked the way out for her.
- I like how Mary and Catherine are working together because they both love Francis and would do anything to keep him safe.
- I liked how when Mary went to Francis with her plan to get him out that he didn't want to leave without knowing that Mary was safe and I like that Mary told him that they have to trust each other especially if one day they are going to rule together. I liked how all the things that were complicating their relationship cease to matter when their lives are in danger.
- I liked Catherine's sad story about what happened when she was held for ransom for years when she was a child and I liked how at the end of the episode she said that history is written by the survivors and she is certainly one of those.
- I like that Leith was going to be the only servant staying behind when everyone was escaping but Greer refuse to leave him.
- I like how when one of the Count's men came so he could have his way with Greer that Leith fought him and when Leith was loosing Greer also attacked the man. I liked that they both protected each other in the fight.
- I like that when Greer thought she killed the man with the fraying pan that Leith slit his throat and said that there was no way to be sure who killed him.
- I disliked how Olivia left her spot after Francis came through and put Mary and her ladies in danger. Although he seems that Clarissa probably killed Olivia after she got lost in the secret passage ways.
- I liked that Catherine had poisoned the gold that she gave the Count and his men although it didn't work on the Count himself.
- I liked that Mary was able to save herself and stabbed the Count in the throat.
- I love that Francis finally told Mary that he loved her and that he finally stopped letting the uncertainty of their future keep them from being with each other.
Saturday, January 4, 2014
TV Review: Reign: Left Behind(1.07)
Reign: Left Behind(1.07)Review