- I really liked how the team went to S.H.I.E.L.D.'s science and technology academy to investigate a device that froze an indoor swimming pool completely within a few seconds.
- I liked how it was mentioned that there was a bit of a rivalry between the science/technology and operation academy and that Fitz Simmons and Ward made a few jabs about each others schools.
- I liked how this episode showed that Coulson was still very shook up about what he learned about his death and that both Skye and May express concern for his well being.
- I find it interesting that in order to get into the science and technology academy you have to have at least one PHD.
- I liked how Fitz and Simmons are quite popular at the academy because they were the youngest graduates and it's smartest students.
- I liked how when Ward showed Skye the wall of valor that after she says she feels like she cheated her way into S.H.I.E.L.D. that Ward told her that all a S.H.I.E.L.D. really needs is the willingness to do good and Coulson saw that in her the first time he met her.
- I felt bad in the episode when Donnie would say that he doesn't really even know anyone and that he is still isolated even in a place with people who are similar to him.
- I liked how Ward suggested that Fitz talks to Donnie both because he might know more than he's letting on and he could really use a friend. I also liked how Skye and Simmons made fun of Ward a bit for showing this kindness.
- I found it pretty cool that the students at the academy have turned their boiler room into basically a night club.
- I liked how in order to distract Coulson from what he had just learned May has the two of them look into Skye's past and find the agent who was partners with the agent that dropped Skye off at the orphanage.
- I liked how Fitz and Donnie connected over both feeling like they never fit in, I liked how we learned a bit more about Fitz with how before he met Simmons he was shy and a bit of loner and that when he lived at home and he would talk about tech to his mom he might as well have been speaking Japanese.
- I also liked how Fitz looked over Donnie's designs and helped him out a bit with them although I was sad about this once we learned that Donnie and Seth were the ones who made the freezing device.
- I found the story of Skye's past to be sad with how because Skye supposable had some sort of power and because that someone killed her whole family and an entire S.H.I.E.L.D. team, I kind of agreed with May that Skye doesn't really need to know this.
- I liked that Fitz was mad at himself for not realizing what Donnie was up to earlier and said that it was his fault that things went wrong. I also liked Fitz instance that Donnie is a good just that Seth was a bad influence.
- I was surprised that Ian Quinn the bad guy from episode 3 was the one that hired Donnie and Seth to make the device and I actually enjoyed that he's going to be a recurring villain because he has this charisma and he's really very selfish.
- I really didn't like Seth much because even when their device created a huge storm around them that could easily kill them he still didn't want to turn off the device because of money.
- I liked that Coulson did ended up telling Skye the truth because she really did deserve answers even if they weren't happy ones.
- I liked that the team went into the storm to try and rescue Donnie and Seth even though they were the ones that put themselves in danger.
- I felt bad for Donnie when Seth died because he was his only friend but I think that Donnie may ended up a bad guy someday since it seems he developed ice powers and seemed a bit to pleased about that but at least S.H.I.E.L.D.'s monitoring him.
- I loved how Coulson said that after telling Skye the truth that Skye told him that she was grateful that S.H.I.E.L.D. as always been protecting her and she really belongs there, I just loved that she chose to focus on the one good thing from that story rather than all the horrible things it just made me love her more than ever.
- I find it interesting that Ian Quinn also works with the Clairvoyant.
Friday, January 24, 2014
TV Review: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Seeds(1.12)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Seeds(1.12)Review