- I found it somewhat unsettling that Edison Poe the man that centipede broke out a jail at beginning of the episode is so calm in every situation it seems especially after hearing the story about how he poked someone's eyes out and than finished eating his meal.
- I liked how Skye had made a whole list of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents who could have dropped her off at the orphanage, in her spare time so that she can come closer to finding out where she comes from.
- I liked that Simmons seemed excited that centipede was able to keep their super soldiers from exploding and I liked that Fitz told her that she probably shouldn't sound so happy about it.
- I liked that Mike Peterson was brought back in this episode and was very eager to do anything he could to help the team and make up for what happened the first time they met.
- I liked how Ward seemed worried about Mike joining the team because it does fit with his character and I like that awkward moment when he was talking about Mike's rampage from the first episode right when Mike walked in.
- I liked how Simmons seemed to admired Mike's body quite a bit and that this made Fitz quite a bit jealous although not in an overly obvious way.
- I liked that it was revealed that the gun shot from the first episode is what actually got Mike to stabilize.
- I liked how Skye thought that it was pretty cool that S.H.E.I.L.D had a program that could read lips.
- I liked Coulson mentioned that he use to see a woman who played the cello but he had to give up that relationship because most the world thought he was dead.
- I liked that Fitz and Simmons seemed very proud of the suit they made for Mike that would monitor his vitals, I also liked that even though Ward said having superpowers was cheating but even he thought the suit was pretty cool.
- I find it interesting that centipede is also the people behind the camera and kill switch in the eye people that we say in an earlier episode.
- I liked how Skye talked to Mike and asked him about his son and how he talked about how he talks to him all the time and that he sent him action figures of all the avengers.
- I thought that May was a bit too harsh with Skye I mean I understand that she wants to focus on the mission and that Skye finding out the truth may not be a good thing but Skye has been trying to figure out something anything about her parents for her entire life so it's pretty unrealistic for her give that up right after she got some real information for the first time.
- I liked how Coulson told Mike that he had a choice about what kind of life he wants to have and that he really should go see his son again.
- I found it very scary and very sad that Rayna the lady from centipede took his son and threatened to kill him if Mike didn't give them what they want.
- I found it pretty heartbreaking that Mike didn't care at all about what happens to him as long as his son is okay.
- I liked that when Coulson found out that centipede wanted him and not Mike that he understood why Mike lied to him and he didn't blame him for making that choice because he understood what Mike's son meant to him and that Coulson pretty much allowed himself to be taken.
- I liked that Mike tried to go back and make things right once he brought his son to safety but I'm sad that it seems like he died because of this since their was a big explosion once her ran over there.
- I'm a bit worried about Ward since he was shot but I'm pretty sure that it wasn't to anywhere major.
- I'm worried about Coulson but also interested in why centipede is interested in him.
Saturday, January 4, 2014
TV Review: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Bridge(1.10)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Bridge(1.10)Review