Thursday, January 17, 2013

TV Review: Vampire Diaries: After School Special(4.10)

                                   Vampire Diaries: After School Special(4.10)Review
  • I felt really bad for Tyler when he has to hear about people talking about his mom's death as if it's an accident while he knows it wasn't and I just feel really bad for him in general because he just lost his mom the only family he had left.
  • I really liked that April decided to remain loyal to Rebekah because Rebekah was the one who told her the truth while everyone else lied to her and I liked that April actually went a long willingly with Rebekah's plans.
  • I really loved Caroline's phone call to Stefan were she asks Stefan to be there for her while she was trying to get Tyler through his mother's death even though Tyler for obvious reasons wanted some alone time, I just really loved this moment of Caroline and Stefan's friendship.
  • I liked how when Rebekah called Stefan to come to the school saying she was keeping someone hostage that she didn't even need to say who the hostage was for Stefan to show up.
  • I liked how Rebekah decided to catch up with how plans to find the cure were going by gathering up Stefan, Caroline and Elena in the library and compelling them to give her honest answers.
  • I liked that Bonnie's father took the job as mayor because he wants to protect her but I can understand why this would annoy Bonnie because she has mentioned that her dad is never around and doesn't accept her magic. I also liked that Bonnie was able to complain to Professor Shane about this because we don't get to see her vent her feelings very often.
  • I really liked that moment when Bonnie and Kol checked each other out in the hallway before kidnapped Professor Shane, those two had nice chemistry and I just love that Kol's back.
  • I think that Damon has done a pretty bad job at training Jeremy at vampire hunting because Damon seems much more interested in Elena longing than he does in helping Jeremy. I really liked that Matt has come up to help Jeremy train.
  • I really hated the moment that Damon held Jeremy by the neck because I'm sure that brought up painful memories for Jeremy.
  • I felt really bad for Stefan when he had to listen to Elena talk about how in love with Damon she is and how she doesn't feel anything for Stefan anymore, I'm pretty sure that's the sire bond talking but I still hated that Stefan had to hear her say those things.
  • I really loved how Caroline wanted Elena to stop saying those things about Damon and Stefan because she hates that Stefan has to listen to those hurtful things.
  • I liked that when Rebekah called Tyler to come to school to rescue Caroline that he came even though he had to know it was some kind of a trap because he couldn't loose anyone else especially Caroline.
  • I liked that Tyler tried to fight his compulsion to turn after Rebekah compelled him.
  • I'm a bit frightened by the threat of Silas now that Kol tried to kill Professor Shane because he doesn't want to have to deal with the threat of Silas and he said that Silas would make it hell on earth if he rose.
  • I liked seeing Bonnie using magic because she wanted to protect Professor Shane but I didn't like that since she was using expression magic that it ended up almost killing April. I do like that since Bonnie did this she now knows the consequences of using expression and how it isn't governed by the rules of nature.
  • I really liked that when Elena and Stefan found Bonnie in the room with April near death that Stefan was the one who tried to give April blood to save her and was the one to try to comfort her when she woke up because it just shows what kind of person he is but it also shows what kind of person Elena is right now and she really doesn't look good.
  • I was really annoyed that Elena felt the need to try to talk to Stefan about their relationship after she made it perfectly clear were she stands with her feelings at the moment and I think Stefan's response about how many ways she can find to rip out his heart was a good response to what she was asking.
  • I kind of like that Rebekah revenge to Stefan was that he'll have to forever live with his broken heart after she finds out that Stefan would rather live without his memories of Elena.
  • I really loved the scene towards the end of the episode were Tyler breaks down in Caroline's arms and talks about how he should have been able to protect his mom, I cried during this scene.
  • I really love the idea of Rebekah and Stefan working together because I've always been interested in their relationship.
  • I really feel bad Jeremy being put in a situation were he is going to be forced to kill a bunch of vampires who haven't even hurt anyone yet.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment